“Still solid ... Great fish”
Review of Legal Sea Foods

Legal Sea Foods
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 125 Restaurants in Burlington
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Burlington Mall Road
Description: The signature dish at Legal Sea Foods – really fresh fish. All roads lead to Legal Sea Foods. In this case, we are located near four main highways (Routes 128, 95, 93 and 3) on the first level of the Burlington Mall. Make the most of our convenient restaurant location - come for the seafood and stay to shop. Our entrance-way is marked by a water wall. With over 40 varieties of fresh fish and shellfish available throughout the year as well as an award-winning wine list, there’s no doubt why legions of fans have fallen hook, line and sinker. We’ve received a boatload of accolades including “Most Popular Boston Restaurant” (Zagat, 2012/2013), “Best Seafood Restaurant” (Improper Bostonian, 2010), “Best Chowder” (Boston Magazine, 2010), “Best Seafood Restaurant” (Boston Phoenix, 2009) and the honor of serving our legendary New England Clam Chowder at every presidential inauguration since 1981.
Reviewed 17 October 2015 via mobile

Met my son for lunch. Haven't been to a Legals in a year since we moved to Maine. Great tuna sashimi and they have brought back their apple goat cheese salad that I love which was great with blackened salmon.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

Visited twice while on a seven day business trip, service and food was very good.
My Colleague and I tried several dishes, and all where of a high standard. I especially liked the spicy fish and chips!

Reviewed 14 October 2015

This is simply the best seafood you can buy anywhere in Boston The oysters are always the best top notch The desserts, the bread, the fish, the salads everything is terrific-- Consistently great!!

Reviewed 12 October 2015

Thought we were saving the best for last, but came away disappointed for the price and in comparison to other food we had enjoyed on our New England excursion.

First, however, let me say the raw oysters were amazing. Great selection - cold and briny with plenty of horseradish in the cocktail sauce and an interesting vinaigrette sauce option as well.

The Lobster bisque was quite the disappointment with minimal flavor and lobster meat. The baked scrod was also somewhat flavorless though the butternut and spinach accompaniments were quite good.

Decent service on a very busy night. This location is in the mall with an outside entrance. Traffic was difficult on a Saturday night around 7:00.

Reviewed 8 October 2015 via mobile

Menu is full of seafood options but lacks originality. I ordered the assorted grilled seafood and my food came very tasteless.. Plus, the sides were extra. I paid $40 for some grilled fish and shrimp