Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Good little mall

Medium size mall with a few good stores like Burberrrys and Nordstroms. I highly recommend the shoe... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Laurent B
Boston, Massachusetts
A mall is a mall

A mall is a mall. Good selection of stores and good restaurants with ample choice. Not too busy... read more

Reviewed September 30, 2018
gorlinjay
Montreal, Canada
via mobile

All reviews nice mall apple store lord and taylor average mall anchor stores food court is sears stalls primark shoppers browse
Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

I will never shop in that store again. A lot of items are not marked. And the “sale”. They have is a scam. Buy 3 and get 3 free. .. not true. And on what items?itens not marked. You get to the register and everything is full price since one if the items is not in the “free” list. ?$60.00 later. Should I ask the children to put things back that they took so long to pick out?

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful mall this is! There’s 2 Levels, you can take the stairs,Escalator, or an elevator. There are so many stores to check out, all different types of stores,not the same boring stores! We had an amazing weekend in Burlington, we spent hours walking and enjoying everything there was to offer here, so many great food choices, as well as the Cheesecake Factory that’s connected right to the mall! I found some unique things here,great place to shop, browse, enjoy all this mall has to offer, we did and we will be back!!

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank lauriannet66
Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

Stopped at the mall during a snow day on a business trip. I wasn’t prepared for the blizzard so I had to purchase a few sweaters. This mall has a great variety of stores to include high end. It’s not a huge mall but offers great stores.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed January 29, 2018

This mall has every store you can think of. It is large with lots of stores. Even the parking is big enough. It's a pleasure to be in the mall but be ready to walk. Macy's, Primark, GAP and many other to pick from and food court also has a lots of options.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

I live in Manchester, NH about 45 to 50 minutes away and the Burlington Mall is totally worth the drive. The mall itself is huge and has just about every store I can think of imaginable from high end to the norm. Great anchor stores, and best of all, some great restaurants besides the food court, like Cheesecake Factory and Johnny Rockets. It is usually pretty crowded there whenever I go. There is plenty of parking, but expect to park and walk a bit. My only draw back is the sales tax, we have none in NH. The facility is clean and well kept.

Date of experience: January 2018