“Awesome Pizza Omg”

Barnacle Snack Bar
Ranked #6 of 15 Restaurants in Centerville
Cuisines: American, Deli
Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

Okay so you really wouldn't trust a snack bar pizza usually but I peeked inside to see if it really was brick oven or not before ordering. So clean and the pizza was delicious. We ordered the Hawaiian and mozz. Sticks. The small was more than enough for 2 people, we even had left over. Would definitely recommend especially if your sick of beach sea food.

Reviewed June 27, 2017

The shrimp tacos were the best I ever had and it was a large portion. Unlike my friends fried clam plate. There were only a few clams and they did not look too good. My friend said they were fair. My friend got the lobster roll, that looked really good. All lobster, very little mayo. It's the perfect place if you are at the beach across the street. Otherwise, I would not go there.

Reviewed March 2, 2017

I feel guilty only rating it "average", but it's a snack bar. Convenient. Fast service. Decent food. Was satisfied and we would eat there again.

Reviewed September 28, 2016

I had lunch at the Barnacle Snack Bar and a perfect September day. The fish and chips were cooked perfect and it was more than I could eat. They don't have any inside dining but the view from the outside tables couldn't be beat.

Reviewed September 19, 2016

So easy to walk across the street from the beach and get good eats to bring back. Lobster rolls were well worth the price ($19). Plenty of fresh lobster and the chips to go along with it. We also enjoyed the clam strips. Topped it off later with some delicious ice cream. Price seemed high, but they give you a lot of ice cream in the cup!