Stayed two nights here. While our room was kind of small, it was beautifully decorated, had a great view, and was spotlessly clean. The staff was wonderfully friendly and warm. Breakfast made to order each day was on a par with the best Sunday brunch kind of food that we've paid lots more for elsewhere. The location is kind of far from the main shopping district and beaches, so you'll need a car to partake in the total Chatham experience, or if you go during "the season" you can easily bike to the sites. This was overall the best BnB stay we've had, and we stay at lots of BnBs. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chatham Gables Inn, Chatham's most beautifully-restored sea captain's mansion, boasting authentic Nantucket charm & hospitality, is a gorgeous award winning SELECT REGISTRY boutique inn located within walking distance to Chatham's historic downtown village and incredible beaches. Chatham Gables Inn, Chatham's premiere adult luxury property is one of the prestigious BED & BREAKFAST DIAMOND COLLECTION, and winner of the 2011 Chatham Preservation Award. Named "Fodor's Choice" for all hotels in Chatham, this classic New England inn features superior service, luxury spa amenities, bountiful breakfast, and a peacefully beautiful environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity.ca and Booking.com so you can book your Chatham Gables Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chatham Gables Hotel Chatham
- Chatham Gables Inn MA - Cape Cod