“Excellent food and gluten free”

Chatham Fish & Lobster
Ranked #16 of 71 Restaurants in Chatham
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed October 31, 2017

All the fried food is gluten free which is rare. It is great to go to a restaurant that is safe for my husband and we don't have to ask a lot of questions about the food.
I am not gluten free and coming from Australia am a big fish and chip junkie. This place is great..... I have tried a few different things and everything is very very good.
This trip I bought a few things from the market and found that they had some interesting bottles of wine at a reasonable price.
Would highly recommend.

Reviewed August 30, 2017

My daughter has celiac and has a hard time finding gluten free restaurants. When she is in town we take her here for fish and chips. The food is great, full gluten free menu, great fries and a really good staff.

1  Thank James T
Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

Fried fish and chips $13.~ excellent. Tender, well fried. Potato fries well done, as instructed and excellent.
Clam chowder ( could have been hotter, but good).
They didn't have any onion rings at that time, I would have liked them.
Next time I'll try the sea food place on the fantastic Town Wharf. A must see when the commercial fishing boats come in, they unload, one had over 10,000 (guess) of dogfish. Worth only $.20 a pound. The seals are around the harbor.
D

Reviewed August 21, 2017

A great lunch spot & also to get fresh sea food to go. We really
enjoyed having lunch right there & they have picnic tables outside to enjoy lunch right there.

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

Very efficiently run which we appreciate. Great parking and access. The freshest fish available. All on display and attractively (i.e. Clean) displayed. Helpful staff. Everything is fresh (except what you grab yourself from the freezer case). They steam lobster if you call ahead.