Pleasant Bay Village is a true hidden treasure behind a wall of tress on busy Route 28. Once you enter the beautifully landscaped grounds you'll feel like you are tucked away in a private resort. The grounds are deceptively large and the landscaping provides a lot of privacy. There is nothing fancy about the hotel, but everything it has is done well. The rooms are impeccable, tastefully decorated and take into account your every need. There is plenty of room to fully unpack with a large closet and lots of drawer space and shelves. Everything in the bathroom was pristine and the lighting is terrific (one of my personal bugaboos - hate having to go outside to put on my make-up!) Johnny and Judy at the desk are always fun to chat with, have great local recommendations, and will go out of their way to make your stay as pleasant as possible. We thought the breakfasts were simple but great, although the service a tad slow - but this gives you time to talk to Smokey - the African Gray Parrot, and pet Bear - the huge dog mascot in the lobby.
Pleasant Bay Village is in a terrific location, easy access to the beaches and other attractions. I've been going to the Cape for 50+ years and stayed in all kinds of places. So glad we found Pleasant Bay Village last year right here on Tripadvisor. This was just our second stay at Pleasant Bay Village, but I'm sure we'll be back again and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pleasant Bay Village is a unique and beautiful hotel/resort offering luxurious accommodations including rooms, efficiencies, and suites; located on 6-acres of exotic rock gardens and waterfalls in Chatham, just a short drive into town and seconds from Pleasant Bay beach. Enjoy a gourmet breakfast in our dining room or relax by our outdoor heated pool and jacuzzi. All rooms are decorated with original art from local artists, are non-smoking and have free wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pleasant Bay Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pleasant Bay Village Chatham, MA - Cape Cod
- Pleasant Bay Village Hotel Chatham