“NIce spot for lunch and beer”

Red Nun Bar & Grill
Ranked #14 of 71 Restaurants in Chatham
Price range: US$7 - US$21
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed September 17, 2017

We stopped by on a weekend day, and the restaurant was pretty busy. The service was good, the wait staff was helpful with offering guidance with the specials, and the food quality was good. Not fancy, but good quality pub food and a decent selection of beer - we got exactly what we wanted! Also helped that here were a few TVs around the restaurant and bar, to keep sports fans like me happy.

Reviewed September 7, 2017

It was convenient, not quite downtown, with it's own parking lot so we stopped for lunch instead of going downtown. Abundant, friendly wait staff offered us outside seating [on the road] or pub seating. The bar was full of older regulars having a great time, friendly atmosphere. The food was just ok. We would go back for a drink at the bar though!

Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

It was just ok. I did not complain as it was late and we were hungry. The burger was still good, though well past med. rare and my truffle fries (though flavorful) were undercooked as were my daughters fries. I'm guessing it was the end of the night and kitchen was tired . The dining area is Very small. If I were to go again I would ask for crispy fries and reiterate my burger temp.

Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

40 minutes from sitting down until food showed up. Apologies up and down. Finally got ok food then waited for check.
Dirty men's room

Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

This was our second year here. The help is extremely friendly and competent! The food was good and properly cooked. We had 3 young children and they were happy with the children's menu. The adults had burgers, mussels, fish sandwiches. All good! See you next year!