“Excellent Pizza & Calzones ”
Review of Sweet Tomatoes

Sweet Tomatoes
Ranked #33 of 71 Restaurants in Chatham
Reviewed June 6, 2017 via mobile

Food was excellent. Service was great and the prices are reasonable. Just stopped for a quick bite. The meatball and parmigiana calzone was easily enough for 2 people. The broccoli and chicken pizza was very good.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

We ordered 3 pizzas 45 minutes in advance. On the phone, they said they'd have it ready in 15-20 minutes. We said we could be there in 45 minutes and asked them to be ready at that time. When I arrived, they only had 1 customer in the entire restaurant and had yet to put our pizzas in the oven. No apology offered, manager (or owner) was not friendly and was complaining. Our family had to sit and wait 15 minutes for them to prepare the to-go order pizza. When we arrived at home, they mistakenly made the wrong specialty pizza. When I called in, they offered a gift cert in lieu of a refund. I said that we would like the correct pizza. They said I would have to drive back. When I arrived, the manager handed me a pizza and said "here you go." No apology, no refund, no other offer. I did not pursue further. They did not seem to be very interested in customer service to any of the customers.
I own 6 restaurants. If this was a manager of mine, he would not last very long in our organization.

Reviewed May 28, 2017

Service was terrific! Prices were fair and selection of pizzas, with different toppings, was very good.
Owner was really nice guy.
Pizza was absolutely delicious!!! Nice thin crust (Neopolitan style) with fresh ingredients!!!
Atmosphere was quite unique!!! Loved the clocks with the different city names underneath!!! Very Clever!

Highly recommend that you give it a try!

Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

Wonderful pizza and friendly staff. We had two allergy kids with us (nut allergy and egg allergy) both were fine! The pizza was delicious--very thin and crispy. My husband and I split the chopped salad which was very good. Not a lot of seating inside but we had no issues.

Reviewed October 24, 2016

Always enjoy the pizza from Sweet Tomatoes! Thin, crispy crust with any topping you can imagine! Enjoy!

Date of visit: September 2016