I visit the resort with girlfriends and my husband several times throughout the year. I love it here, but the price point has become unreasonable. We stayed in one of their premium ocean front cottages, just gorgeous. The room and view were spectacular. Here is the rub. The room rate is ridiculous, especially for offseason. One cannot get breakfast included when paying $550+ a night. I mean, come on. The staff is great, except for the bar personnel. We arrived for dinner at 8:30pm after a relaxing day and were greeted with not much of a smile and "how can I help you"? Needless to say we went off property for dinner at The Impudent Oyster and Del Mar, sat at the bar for both dinners, and were extremely pleased with the service and food. Trust me, we don't ask for much. All one needs is a friendly greeting, good drink and great food. We expect this when paying these prices. Not sure this is the place for us anymore. . .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chatham Bars Inn Resort and Spa has been an idyllic Cape Cod family vacation retreat noted for its excellent service, fine cuisine and beautiful surroundings since 1914. The Inn is nestled near the heart of Chatham on 25 beautifully landscaped acres overlooking Pleasant Bay and the Atlantic Ocean. This world-famous turn-of-the-century landmark has a remarkable ambiance. The expansive lounge, front veranda and main dining room have been returned to their original grandeur, affording panoramic ocean views and gentle sea breezes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Agoda and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Chatham Bars Inn Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chatham Bars Hotel Chatham
- Chatham Bars Resort
- Chatham Bar Inn Cape Cod
- Chatham Bars Inn Resort And Spa MA - Cape Cod