“Decent”
Review of Feng Shui

Feng Shui
Reserve with OpenTable
Feng Shui is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 82 Restaurants in Chelmsford
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Taste, Quality and Style. Feng Shui carefully melds the finest tastes and styles that traditional Chinese and Japanese cuisines have to offer into original fusion dishes created by its reclaimed chefs using only the freshest materials. Feng Shui offers a wide selection of cuisine and venues, covering Hibachi, Sushi, Chinese, Fusion, Daily Lunch Buffet and Sunday Dinner Buffet.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Unremarkable Chinese/Japanese American-style in a convenient location. Great for business lunches. Buffet is usually refreshed frequently and has a nice variety of choices.

ha4love, Public Relations Manager at Feng Shui, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Thanks and we will impress you!

Reviewed March 3, 2018

Tried Feng Shui for the first time on my wife's birthday. We had a combination of Sushi, Sashimi and a couple of platters. Food was great and the service was the best we have had in quite some time. I tipped 25% as i was that impressed. We went back about a week latr and had another great meal with great service. Will keep Feng Shu on the top of our list for places to dine in the greater Lowel area.

Reviewed January 26, 2018 via mobile

This lunch buffet is fresh, ample and very good. It includes sushi, soup and oodles of Chinese items. Love their coconut shrimp, excellent boneless ribs and beef chow yoke. Service is spot on and atmosphere is relaxing. Price is fantastic. Only til 2 pm during the week. Sunday evenings also.

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

The food here is fantastic, and the staff just couldn’t be friendlier. You won’t be disappointed if you stop by!

Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

I had purchased my parents a $50 gift card to Feng Shui in Natick a number of years back but the location closed. I decided to make the 45 minute drive up to Chelmsford with my two children and two of their friends so that we could use the gift card at the Chelmsford location. As you can see from the attached pictures, the gift card clearly shows that Natick and Chelmsford are two of the restaurant’s locations. When I attempted to pay for our meal using the gift card I was told that they would not honor it because the location in Natick had different owners then this location. While the food was very good and the service was great I am extremely disappointed about their refusal to take the gift card. I’d be curious to know if I can claim any sort of restitution under Massachusetts law?

1  Thank BosKat
ha4love, Manager at Feng Shui, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2017

Sorry for your loss. It was a different legal entity though.