“What a Surprise”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed November 3, 2014

A friend asked me to meet him at the Brick House Center Grille for lunch. I expected hamburgers and french fries. 30% of the space is the kitchen. I sat down and ordered the steak tip caesar salad. Wasn't expecting much but when the bowl came loaded with steak tips and plenty of salad I was surprised. I ordered the Brick House draft beer and boy was it good. The place is always full. They serve breakfast as well and you just can't finish the portions, The prices are very low for what they serve you and the help is also great. If you get a chance don't miss this place.

Date of visit: October 2014
2  Thank Joe M
Write a reviewReviews (66)

Reviewed August 13, 2014

I don’t eat pizza very often but when I do I want it to be good. I love the Brickhouse special pizza (onion, green pepper, mushroom, cooked salami, and ham) at the Brickhouse Center Sports Grill. The crust is absolutely perfect and although the tomato sauce is sweet, something I usually do not like, it somehow it works with that combo. The salads are fresh and good and the burgers are great. This is not gourmet food, folks, but it is well prepared, and there is something for everyone. The service is friendly and attentive. It has a sports bar atmosphere inside with tons of huge TV’s and a pleasant deck outside. There is a great selection of beers and mixed drinks are good and reasonably priced. This is the place for lunch after a walk on the Bruce Freeman Rail Trail!

Date of visit: August 2014
1  Thank mamacooking
Reviewed August 5, 2014

After walking on the bike path, we stopped in for lunch. We got a table outside under an umbrella. Service was great. I ordered the Cheese Steak pocket. It was amazing! The steak had great flavor and the pocket was made from pizza dough! It was delicious!

Date of visit: July 2014
1  Thank Melanie H
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Decided to give them a try as every time we drove by there was Many on the Deck. Walked through the door and Immediately told We could sit anywhere Upstairs or Down. THe down stairs looked Very crowded and Loud so we ventured upstairs. Small room that did have three empty tables, though Only one wiped off and ready. There was over a dozen people up there and it too was extremely Loud. (Acoustics).
We ordered a Pizza (one of their specials) and a salad that was more than enough for three of us to Split.. Salad came quick as well they offered a Flat bread with butter. The Pizza and Flatbread where delicious. The Pizza Was Piled high with the ingredients. Very soft crust (maybe a bit undercooked) But was Good.
As for the down falls; Back to the Deck that you have to walk across to enter the establishment, Is where all the Smokers hang out, Eat, and drink. So you get to enjoy the cigarette smoke on your way in and again on your way out.. The Staff did well at getting the food to us, but lacked in getting the tables cleaned off.
We will return but not too often, As I am aware smokers have rights But I HATE the smell and presence of Cig smoke.. Sorry..

Date of visit: June 2014
1  Thank Weevaluate
Reviewed May 17, 2014

We love Brickhouse for breakfast... Great value and fun with friends and family. Also good for a quick slice of pizza or ice cream if you are riding the bike trail.

Food is good for evening meals, but too noisy for us inside. If you like the sports bar scene... This is your place!

Date of visit: May 2014