“Average food and service”

Brick House Center Grille & Pizza
Ranked #9 of 82 Restaurants in Chelmsford
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed July 12, 2017

My in-laws who live in Chelmsford love this place. They love being able to walk here for food and drinks. The few times we have joined them for dinner have been unremarkable. They seem to love the nachos, but when we tried them we were not impressed. They also like the chicken parm over lasagna, which admittedly is a great deal for $12 because there is a lot of food and it comes with a salad and garlic bread. I thought it was alright. I hear the pizza is good, but can't remember if I tried it or not. I know I would remember it if I loved it. Our waitress wasn't too attentive and she was kind of slow to take care of us. I'll probably go back and try yet another menu item since it is a favorite place of the in-laws.

Reviewed July 11, 2017

food is ok. Pizza has been good. Very popular hangout. Music volume is WAY too loud. Have to shout to hear someone in conversations which makes the experience unpleasant.

Reviewed June 4, 2017

We were out on this beautiful Sunday and feeling hungry. The deck at this spotrts bar is a perfect place on a day where the temperature was in the mid 70s. We had our dog and the deck is dog friendly. General pub fare. Burgers, chili, hot and cold subs and pizza. The steak tips smelled wonderful but I couldn't get past the thanksgiving sandwich. Fresh REAL carved turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce and mayo in a sub roll. Served with crisp fries. Other members of our party enjoyed their meatball sub, cheese burger and grilled buffalo chicken sandwich. Best of all it is dog friendly so our furry family member got to enjoy this outing as well.

Reviewed February 2, 2017 via mobile

Breakfast is always good at the Brickhouse. They make it the way you like it. Good coffee, hot food, and attentive servers. It can get loud at times but not always.

1  Thank KelleyM
Reviewed October 24, 2016

Four of us went here for dinner on a Wednesday night as we were looking for a place to watch NLCS on TV. They have a decent selection of beer, but our server didn't seem to know what was on tap. Her idea of a dark beer turned out to be more of an amber ale. We all ordered salads, and they were run of the mill iceberg lettuce. The honey mustard dressing I had with mine was more like a sandwich condiment than an actual dressing. We split a pizza with various toppings, and it had good crust. The pizza was a touch on the greasy side, but nothing over the top. Overall it was a decent experience for a local sports bar.