“Great for lunch”

Add it.
Pho Da Lat
Ranked #30 of 80 Restaurants in Chelmsford
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Description: Vietnamese & Chinese Cuisine - Has Shabu Shabu - Curries - Excellent food, service was great and the place is very pretty inside -
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Tasty Pho right off Route 3, what can I say? I've had several different dishes here, all were good. Service is spotty, hence the 4 stars, but I keep going back.

Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

We eat here OFTEN even though it’s an hour drive. The Pho soup is SUPERB!!! The ambience is tasteful and inviting. The waitstaff is outstanding. We’ve had Vietnamese food from MA to Oregon. This place is outstanding!!

Reviewed May 19, 2017 via mobile

We come here often, way to often if you ask others! Everything is so good! My favorite is the spring rolls and also #20 pho bowl with beef and meatballs or mekahtang! Yum!

Reviewed May 14, 2017

I ordered food and they brought the wrong dish out and when i told them that was a mistake , they insisted i ordered that and there was no mistake, the manager sided with the waitress and made us feel really bad. I used to be a frequent customer, but since then i avoid this place and highly recommend anyone to not go there.

Reviewed March 24, 2017

Never had a disappointing meal at this location, or the one in nearby Lowell on MA-110. Excellent service. Food is always freshly prepared, and never over-seasoned.