“Decent Food. High Prices”
Review of 110 Grill

110 Grill
Ranked #3 of 78 Restaurants in Chelmsford
Price range: US$5 - US$24
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: 110 Grill is where contemporary dining and innovative cuisine meet. Here we are passionate about pure flavor, quality ingredients, and the cultivation of an inviting atmosphere that can play perfect host to an intimate dinner, a family celebration, or a cocktail with friends during the game.Our menu is what we like to call Creative American Cuisine with an emphasis on flavor and diversity.
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Went here for a quick dinner after work with the lady. Reason being she had ate at the 110 in Hopkinton and said the food was amazing. We sat outside since it the weather was great. I ordered a water and she went with a martini, we then started with the nachos.

Drinks came out great and the nachos were not bad. Not enough cheese in my opinion but at the end of the day its hard to mess up nachos.

We decided to split the BBQ pulled pork Mac&Cheese. It came out fast which I loved and man did this thing look delicious. Pulled pork was not bad but the Mac was out of this world. Topped with fried onion strings was definitely the game changer.

Overall the meal was not bad but the food is pricey for the quality. Not some where that I would go every weekend but I enjoyed my dinner. I would recommend for a nice dinner date!

Reviewed 6 October 2017

We keep coming back to the 110 Chelmsford for the consistently excellent food, drinks and service. The management and waitstaff here are terrific. It's a comfortable and welcoming neighborhood kind of place.... a great place to bring your friends and make new ones too.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

I'm amazed my family and I came across this place after getting off the highway for lunch as Chelmsford may have the stupidest road system in the United States but that's neither here nor there. Anyway, we stumbled upon 110 Grill and it looked like a nice place so we decided to give it a try. We had a table outside and the weather was pleasant so we certainly enjoyed the ambience.

My wife and I shared the spinach dip bread bowl and clam chowder to start. The spinach dip was very good but the clam chowder was below average. It basically had no taste, good or otherwise and it was almost as if an ingredient was forgotten. My wife then had a wedge salad, which she enjoyed and I had the classic cheeseburger with bacon, which I enjoyed. My son had the kid's pasta with red sauce and actually ate quite a bit, which is unusual and a positive review for the pasta.

We would definitely go back if we are (lost) in the Chelmsford area again!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We stopped here to grab some lunch on our way out of town and I am so happy we did. The food was delicious! I had the spinach and artichoke flatbread and can't say enough good things about it! They have a beautiful bar and outside seating area as well. The service was fast and friendly (although we really confused them bc we initially ordered to go and then decided to stay). If we are ever in the area again, I would happily go back!

Reviewed 21 August 2017

I love the salads they make, they have fruits and cheeses in them. i love also the steak tips and the fried sweet potato. Needs a reservation even in midweek. Sometimes they have a singer at the place. one negative thing is that they remove sometimes items from the menu that we used to like.