“Best Fresh Sushi in Town”
Review of Sushi Yanagi

Sushi Yanagi
Ranked #19 of 78 Restaurants in Chelmsford
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We serve delicious Japanese food
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Whenever I want good sushi, fresh and for a good price...I come here. I enjoy the good food, great atmosphere and friendly service. I always get the tin tin, Chelmsford rolls, edamame and shrimp shumai and something new from the menu and have enjoyed going here for years. Highly recommended coming here.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

Four of us dined mid-week for dinner. Food presentation was lovely. The sushi and sashimi temperature was not cold and the teriyaki scallops were a bit overlooked. Drinks were the usual fare.Wait staff was attentive and pleasant. Would not recommend this place as there are other excellent restaurants serving the same sort of fare in the area.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

We come here at least a couple of times a year. Always going with the sushi sashimi boat for two. For $50, it's a reasonable deal. Good quality and the presentation changes almost every time, making it interesting.

Reviewed 20 December 2015

This wonderful Asian Fusion restaurant in a strip mall is one of the best I've been to. Staff is friendly and professional, sushi fresh and delicious, drinks fun. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

I didn't realize that there was a sushi place so close to where i work, I figured I would try it for lunch and I was not disappointing. It is hidden in the back of a strip mall. I always sit at the Sushi bar when I am by myself as to not take up a table. they seemed very accommodating while I was there a large party came in and they moved a bunch of tables together for them. the food is fresh as sushi should be and quick service for lunch. It's your typical prices for sushi although they do have some Bento boxes and lunch specials that are between 9 and 11$, Which is very reasonable and plenty of food including a salad and miso soup