“Typical Subway”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #46 of 81 Restaurants in Chelmsford
Reviewed March 26, 2017

The staff are very friendly and helpful. The food is very good and consistent with the Subway standard.

Reviewed June 15, 2016

My husband and I ordered the large Veggie Sub. They weren't too generous with the portions. The sub was tasty, and the oat and honey roll was very good.

Reviewed November 14, 2014

Lot of varieties of sandwiches but took a Veggie Sandwich and it was very tasty. The ambience was very good and neat. The staff were very courteous. I met my friend there and we sat for a long time chatting and discussing about our further programme.