“I've been to Many in Several States”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Five Guys Burger and Fries of Chelmsford
Ranked #17 of 79 Restaurants in Chelmsford
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Very impressed with our recent visit to this location on the last night of July. We have been to Five Guys from MA to CA. Our favorite side note is where the potatoes come from as we have toured most of Idaho potato country.The staff was alert, friendly and business like during our time there. Drink area was clean and in working order. I also used the bathroom and it was very clean. In fact while we were there someone was sweeping and wiping the tables. (Only side note was out west I have seen employees use a spray bottle to clean tables and not the same rag over and over). Peanuts were great, and no one was telling us we couldn't take a few home, which I have run into in other locations. Food was heroic! Simply fresh and very tasty. Burgers cooked just right and fries are not frozen. Freshness makes a difference. Order was cooked on time and staff was very helpful. Of the "many" Five Guys we have been to, this is one of the top 5.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

I found the food was quite nice but the floors needed sweeping, and the table tops needed cleaning. Probably won't be back. Too bad.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

Service is excellent, very clean establishment. The bacon burger is super, I always get the Jr. Size..maybe some day I'll tackle the big one, don't think I could finish one though. Their fries are so tasty and they don't overdo the salt, thank goodness. Fast service for folks on the run. One of my favorite lunch spots.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

The burgers are always fresh, and the fries are made from fresh potatoes. I've read somewhere they don't even have a freezer. Lots of fresh toppings. Fast, good food. Prepared absolutely the way you ask for it.

Reviewed 13 January 2016

Consistently good burgers and fries cooked to order. You can choose from a wide variety of toppings as well. The side of fries is ridiculously generous