“Loved it”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Went for diner on a Monday. Make sure you make reservations. We were their on business and preferred to not eat outside. Excellent seafood, great atsmosphere. However, the staff seemed upset we preferred inside. After finding a table inside all went missing ch better. Everyone liked their food. The seafood baked with Parmesan butter was great, the lobster risotto and Caesar salad.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I started with a c of clam chowder that was meaty and flavorful with hints of dill. I also had a lobster roll and my colleague ordered the lobster risotto, both were wonderful.

The ambiance is charming and clearly a favorite of the locals. You can't go wrong stopping by here for a meal.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Great atmosphere, fresh seafood and chowders. Love the Lobster Roll and Chowder meal, but you can order a traditional fried haddock plate. The Shrimp cocktail is very tasty and if you love oysters, they have several types to offer. Parking can be a challenge if you arrive during the busy hours, but worth the effort to find a space because of the quality in the food.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Booked Table at Fishbones which is an extremely popular restaurant so had to wait a while. However the wait was worth it. The food was excellent and my Grandchildren and I had a lovely evening. We all had different dishes and the food was delicious. I will be returning. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Went for lunch with my wife. We had the mussels , oysters and split the giant seafood platter. The oysters were fresh and good , assorted kinds. The mussels were in a fennel broth that was very good (I just wish they gave you more broth) . The seafood platter was excellent! 4 jumbo scallops , three pieces of fish , two giant shrimp and a hand full of whole belly clams along with two sides. The platter was 27 dollars and it was well worth

Our server was right on top of it. Refills fast and she cleared everything quick. She came fast with our check , but we were never rushed. Hostess sat us right away. Top notch service and food. We will definitely be going back soon! Nice job.