“I love this spot”
Review of Nobo Restaurant

Nobo Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 81 Restaurants in Chelmsford
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Nobo is surprisingly good, from teriyaki to soups, soup to noodles I have never had a meal here that was less than good! Nice location in Chelmsford, it's easy to get lulled into the atmosphere and forget you need to get back to work.

Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

This is one of our favorite restaurants! We love that it is a family run restaurant, who are the friendliest and sweetest!
The food here is absolutely the best, the tempura is heavenly! The steak, the salmon, the duck, all favorites! Oh, can’t forget to mention the fried ice cream, unbelievable! We love this place! Thanks for always taking good care of us Julian, Johnathan, Tiffany, Teresa! We love you guys!

Reviewed December 9, 2017

A beautiful atmosphere in a family owned restaurant. We started with appetizers . The chicken wings were great, plump and juicy with a delicious sauce. Then fried calamari on a stick followed by Spicy crunchy crab Maki. Then the meal came out, roast duck on noodles while our friends has 20 pieces of sushi. We went back 2 days later and met the owner Peter who tends bar and directs the family. A beautiful well appointed bar with a lovely atmosphere. Next time I will have the grilled steak , or maybe the sea bass, or maybe the Pepper Pork Loin with Grilled Shishito Pepper . Cant wait!

Reviewed November 30, 2017

This place was really elegant, but definitely didn't make us feel underdressed in street clothes. Also, the food was great. We got the pork bun appetizer - so good! And we each got a maki roll, both of which were excellent. And I learned for the first time that what I've been calling sushi my whole life is actually maki!

Reviewed November 9, 2017

Nobo is a welcome addition to the Chelmsford restaurant scene. Has a good selection of Asian dishes including sushi. It has a pleasant atmosphere with excellent service.
My favorite is the Sea Bass entree. I have ordered it several times, and never tire of it.