All reviews nice hotel reverse park and fly shuttle service construction noise logan airport room was clean double tree blackout curtains business stay warm cookies thin walls bed and pillows stay at this hotel again the hotel offers bottled water subway station late check
Reviewed June 20, 2018

My family and I stayed here overnight on the way to Canada and on our return to the states. The hotel isn't in the best or worst of neighborhoods, but served us well for getting rest for our trip. (it is also located across the street from the FBI office building). The room was clean and spacious with two double beds, and the bathroom was clean. I could tell there was probably a recent update to the hotel, because of the modern light fixtures, furniture, sinks, wallpaper, etc.

I ate breakfast at the hotel on the morning we left for Canada, and I was disappointed. It was a buffet, but offered minimal choices. It wasn't worth the $17 I paid. On the other hand, the complimentary "Doubletree Cookie" was delicious and mouthwatering. Those are offered at check-in.

Hotel staff were courteous and attentive to guests' needs and free shuttle service is offered to the airport, which is 10 minutes away. I would stay here again if I were traveling on business or passing through town, as this hotel isn't located near the tourist sites of Boston.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Cathy C, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Boston Logan Airport Chelsea, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2018

I appreciate your review of your recent experience at our hotel. I understand that you were disappointed with the pricing of our breakfast buffet, I have brought your comment to our culinary team and we are actively working our offerings with your recommendations in mind. The next time you are in Boston we would love to have you back. Thank you once again for your comments.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

The shuttle ride from the airport set the stage for my stay. He was kind and a good driver. Check-in was a breeze and I got to my room lickety-split. The room was clean, coffee maker worked and the bed was comfortable. Shower had good water pressure and a range of temperatures.

The fitness center was in good shape - all the equipment was usable and the room was a decent temperature.

I ate dinner in the hotel restaurant - had clam chowder and a BLT. Food was delivered promptly and tasted great.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Cathy C, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Boston Logan Airport Chelsea, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2018

Just wanted to thank you for your recent stay here at DoubleTree Boston Logan Chelsea! So glad you were able to experience our warm hospitality. Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed June 5, 2018

This hotel was basic and clean. The beds were comfortable and we felt safe. The hotel does not offer a complimentary breakfast, nor are there many restaurants nearby. From what I could see, it's located in a bit of a food desert. What we liked best about the hotel was the free airport shuttle that ran 24 hours a day. We took the shuttle to the airport, got off at the subway station, and travelled 2 stops - about 7-8 minutes - to downtown Boston where we could walk, eat, sightsee, and people-watch. Were it not for the free airport shuttle, this is not a hotel that I would recommend to people looking to stay in the Boston area.

1  Thank Alero01
Cathy C, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Boston Logan Airport Chelsea, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2018

Just wanted to thank you for your recent stay here at DoubleTree Boston Logan Chelsea. We are not within walking distance to many attractions however; as you know, our shuttle will take you to the subway to get into downtown. We also have a restaurant on site for dinner and breakfast. We also offer room service. Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed June 5, 2018

The young lady at the front desk (Brittney) was very helpful, We wanted to have a nice dinner downtown Boston and she shared where to go, where to park, transportation options and how to navigate out of city when departing. That's exactly the help you need when you are a regular traveler seeking help. She gets it!
Nelson R.
Cumming, GA

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. I am very happy to hear that our team member Brittany took such good care of you and you found the amenities of our hotel to your liking. Hope to see you return soon! Safe travels.

Reviewed June 4, 2018

Beautiful hotel staff was friendly upon arrival and the room was beautiful clean and comfy! Although it was a short stay the bed and pillows were the most comfortable I had ever had experienced! Beautiful view of Boston from our room !

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thanks for taking the time for the great review and hope to see you again soon at the DoubleTree Boston Logan Airport Chelsea.