“Los Tacos son Ricos”

Add it.
Mi Salvador Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 83 Restaurants in Chelsea
Reviewed 8 November 2014 via mobile

Man I love their tacos! Any type I always get the chorizo well cooked and the carne asada. Ask for the combination plate but with frijoles molidos and a side of crema! And put some beans and crema on the taco and chile that they bring to you and limon delicious my brother/sister. But I do think they need to work on there pupusas my mom is salvadorian and her pupusas are 100% made from scratch and very authentic and their pupusas not sure how they are made or how authentic they are sooooo yeah that's that and also the tortas are delicious and always check out the specials.

2  Thank Joshua B
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

I've been to this restaurant at least 1x a week since they've opened! I haven't been disappointed yet. The food is ALWAYS prepared fresh and the choices are off the charts! The prices are reasonable and the portions are big. Free chips and salsa while you wait too. The place is colorful and full of Latin decor. It's always clean and very spacious. On the weekends there is a live Mariachi band and karaoke. I highly recommend this place. Enjoy :)

Reviewed 28 December 2013

Chelsea is one of the largest Spanish speaking communities in MA. So an authentic Mexican restaurant makes sense. Especially a mom and pop....I mean mama y papi type place. Dishes are cooked and served quickly. A small location but overly pleasant staff. Worth it if you are craving Mexican food. It's located across from a small common on Broadway, ample street parking and near a large police station. Live mariachis some nights.

1  Thank FoodProwler