“First time, will be back”

Milano's Pizzaria & Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 127 Restaurants in Chicopee
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 13, 2018

After hearing about this for years a friend got me to try it. Great Italian food, huge portions, I had a full meal of meat lasagna and brought home 2 more meals! Others had spaghetti, eggplant and chicken all great, all took some home. Meal starts with soup or salad and hot bread, nice atmosphere, excellent service, great dining experience.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

I come here often with family for lunch. They have great specials and the food is always delicious and the portions are very gracious. Sometimes the service is a little slow but they're always very nice and accommodating, we love it here

Reviewed March 24, 2018

I had take-out and was very pleased. One lasagna dinner consists of 2 extra large pieces chuck full of meat and smothered in fresh mozzarella and sauce. A generous salad with dressing and two pieces of fresh baked bread. My husband and I split it and still had trouble finishing it. It was packed well and more than enough for two. You wouldn’t be able to make that dinner for that price.

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Exceptional service and food! This was my first visit, logged the atmosphere. Highly recommend, if you love Italian cuisine. I'll be back!

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

My then fiancee now wife and I went here for new years eve. We had an amazing meal and had amazing service. The portions are huge and the food is delicious. We have never had a meal here we didn't enjoy. Will return again and again.

Date of visit: January 2018