“ThanksgivingDinner did not disappoint”
Review of Harbor Point

Harbor Point
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Cummaquid
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 27 November 2014

Beautiful view of bay and Sandy Neck, lovely tables with linens and quality settings, friendly wait staff and food excellent. Priced fairly, will go again. . Good looking building and rooms. Very quiet private location...a bit hard to find..but worth looking.

Reviewed 26 October 2014

You would think that if a customer raised complaints about 2 of their 3 appetizers at least the manager would step in to find out what was wrong. My wife and I drove 58 miles out there to have a glass of wine and some apps., and enjoy a nice ocean view. 1, She ordered the French onion soup and specifically told the waitress that she didn't want the croutons or the slice of bread which is usually used to float the melted cheese on top. It came loaded with croutons, and the onions were very undercooked. 2. I ordered lobster ravioli. It tasted very fishy. Lobster does not taste like fish, it tastes like lobster! The chunks of lobster which garnished the ravioli were fine and tasted as they should, but I'm wondering if they're using fish in the stuffing. 3. I ordered clam chowder which was only fair, maybe a C+/B-, but nothing to really complain about. But if you can't make an excellent chowdah on Cape Cod???

Results - 1. my wife didn't eat the onion soup and the charge was removed from our bill (satisfactory resolution). Waitress did offer to prepare something else, but by the time it would have arrived I would have been finished eating, so my wife declined and had a slice of bread w/ butter instead (58 miles for a slice of bread...). 2. I commented to the waitress about the fishy taste of the ravioli, but ate it anyway, so I did accept it because I was just plain hungry. But I'd NEVER order it again. 3. I also ate the chowder (without complaint), but would also not order it again.

Final Comments: 1. Manager never stepped in. 2. Waitress inexperienced 3. The bottle of Rufino Chianti Classico was great! (should have had several more...) 4. Would not return there.

6  Thank nepebob
Reviewed 19 September 2014

A friend & I were out for the day and we were getting hungry for lunch. We were on 6A & passed by the sign for the Harbor Point, so we decided to stop in & check it out. And we were so glad we did! Everything from the food & ambiance to the views & owners was fantastic! My friend & I get together throughout the year & our restaurant of choice used to be the Nimrod in Falmouth, until it closed. Well, we decided that the Harbor Point is our new Nimrod! We love this restaurant, the owners, the views, the food, everything! Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 17 September 2014

My wife and I went to a wedding here about twenty years ago while we were dating and remembered how beautiful it was. Fast forward to another wedding today and we could hardly recognize the place! From the outside the building looks abandoned. Tall grass, broken signage, junk cars. Inside it got worse. The building is musty and my wife said the ladies room smelled like urine. Couldn't get a drink at the bar because the bartender was too busy talking with what we mistook as the janitor. It turned out he was the host and owner. The food wasn't fresh and was served barely reheated. No way we'll ever be back!

5  Thank Herb C
Reviewed 5 September 2014

We had dinner at Harbor Point tonight. The food and service exceeded our expectations. The lobster, shrimp & scallop alfredo was delicious and the portion was so generous, I took almost half home!! The baked haddock was cooked to perfection, as was the yellow fin tun appetizer. The view from the windows - at sunset - was great and added to the ambiance. Harbor Point may be off the beaten path, but was well worth visiting. We will be returning very soon.

Been to Harbor Point? Share your experiences!