“nobody there???”

Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Cummaquid
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 3, 2015

Went to Harbor Point for lunch, it was a rainy day, we were the only ones there the whole time an hour and a half, the decor was outdated and the place needed a little work but the food was good, nice portions at below average prices for the location, view of Sandy Neck always nice, the service was just OK, considering we were the only ones there we sat for 5 minutes with empty drinks, I guess the waitress/hostess couldn't find a babysitter because she brought her baby to work and was preoccupied. overall because of the food we would go back

Date of visit: April 2015

Reviewed May 13, 2015

Went there last night for drinks and dinner. Really a stupendous view of Cape Cod Bay and Sandy Neck lighthouse. Lots of window tables, and even the non-window tables probably have the same perfect view. Very attentive service, and we liked the stuffed mushrooms and the Combination Seafood Alfredo. If, for atmosphere, you like a fabulous water view and quiet dining room, you'll like this, and the food was very good, too.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed November 27, 2014

Beautiful view of bay and Sandy Neck, lovely tables with linens and quality settings, friendly wait staff and food excellent. Priced fairly, will go again. . Good looking building and rooms. Very quiet private location...a bit hard to find..but worth looking.

Date of visit: November 2014
Reviewed October 26, 2014

You would think that if a customer raised complaints about 2 of their 3 appetizers at least the manager would step in to find out what was wrong. My wife and I drove 58 miles out there to have a glass of wine and some apps., and enjoy a nice ocean view. 1, She ordered the French onion soup and specifically told the waitress that she didn't want the croutons or the slice of bread which is usually used to float the melted cheese on top. It came loaded with croutons, and the onions were very undercooked. 2. I ordered lobster ravioli. It tasted very fishy. Lobster does not taste like fish, it tastes like lobster! The chunks of lobster which garnished the ravioli were fine and tasted as they should, but I'm wondering if they're using fish in the stuffing. 3. I ordered clam chowder which was only fair, maybe a C+/B-, but nothing to really complain about. But if you can't make an excellent chowdah on Cape Cod???

Results - 1. my wife didn't eat the onion soup and the charge was removed from our bill (satisfactory resolution). Waitress did offer to prepare something else, but by the time it would have arrived I would have been finished eating, so my wife declined and had a slice of bread w/ butter instead (58 miles for a slice of bread...). 2. I commented to the waitress about the fishy taste of the ravioli, but ate it anyway, so I did accept it because I was just plain hungry. But I'd NEVER order it again. 3. I also ate the chowder (without complaint), but would also not order it again.

Final Comments: 1. Manager never stepped in. 2. Waitress inexperienced 3. The bottle of Rufino Chianti Classico was great! (should have had several more...) 4. Would not return there.

Date of visit: October 2014
6  Thank nepebob
Reviewed September 19, 2014

A friend & I were out for the day and we were getting hungry for lunch. We were on 6A & passed by the sign for the Harbor Point, so we decided to stop in & check it out. And we were so glad we did! Everything from the food & ambiance to the views & owners was fantastic! My friend & I get together throughout the year & our restaurant of choice used to be the Nimrod in Falmouth, until it closed. Well, we decided that the Harbor Point is our new Nimrod! We love this restaurant, the owners, the views, the food, everything! Can't wait to go back!

Date of visit: September 2014

Been to Harbor Point? Share your experiences!