“I'll be dreaming about the food for a long time”
Review of I Pazzi

I Pazzi
Ranked #9 of 122 Restaurants in Danvers
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Amazing restaurant in downtown Danvers. High end, authentic Italian food. Serving up classic dishes, homemade EVERYTHING and offering several unique homemade dishes from apps to desserts. Go check it out, it's delish!
Reviewed November 14, 2018 via mobile

I was taken to this restaurant by our USA team whilst i was working over there for a few days. It was the most beautiful meal with truly passionate and attentive staff. The recommendations were great for both the food and the wine.
The wrapped and stuffed fig dish was the most lovely and fragrant dish ive eaten in a long time.
Thank you to everyone working there that made us feel so special.
Id recommend this to anyone visiting the area.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

As the title say...prices were on the high side which is ok by me if the food is exceptional. Both my wife and I didn't think so. Probably won't go back.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

If you like Italian food with the freshest ingredients and cooked with the greatest care this is the place for you. We had the fig salad and eggplant timballo. The fig was stuffed with Gorgonzola cheese and wrapped in prosciutto creating a perfect balance of saltiness, sweetness and creaminess. The tomato sauce for the eggplant timballo was extremely fresh testing and simple with a wonderful aroma. We then moved onto ravioli with beef filling. The pasta was house made and very tender. Every bite was sublime with the juices from the beef filling beautifully mixing in with the delicate flavour and texture of the pasta. And then the climax came with the beautifully cooked duck in port wine and black cherry sauce. The flavour was complex but very satisfying. The flavours were not overpowering and kept me wanting more to the very last bite. Finally, we were treated with house made gelato as a finale to a wonderful meal. I had strawberry and chocolate gelato - it was like eating fresh strawberries dipped in dark chocolate sauce.
The Chef and hostess are a husband and wife team who clearly put their heart and soul into this gem of a restaurant. I can’t wait for my next visit to this unique dining experience.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

Easily overlooked and underestimated because of its location in the center of a small north shore town, I Pazzi is one of the finest Italian restaurants in the entire Boston area. Chef owner, Tani, is as passionate about his cuisine as any chef I have ever met. He attracts aficionados from all over the world, especially from the gourmet Italian region of Piemonte, where world famous vintners trek to his restaurant when visiting Boston on business. Think about the movie, The Big Night. Chef Tani is as dedicated, hard working, passionate and proud about his meals as the chef in that movie. Tani gets enormous pleasure from providing the best ingredients in dishes and sauces that can take hours to prepare. He sources and serves only the best. Yes, there are other good restaurants in Danvers, but none have the passion and love for food that you experience at I Pazzi. Dine there often. Your body and soul deserve it!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed May 14, 2018

We can't say enough about iPazzi. This husband and wife team do it all right. Small restaurant with the most delicious food. Although all the food is terrific, our favorite is the beef ravioli with pistachio nuts. Melts in your mouth.

Date of visit: May 2018

Been to I Pazzi? Share your experiences!