All reviewsroom was cleanfridge and microwavecoffee makerbostongloucester
Reviewed November 9, 2017

very dirty filthy room. smelled horrible. cigarette burn on comforter and on carpet. carpet was black. Told manager but did not seem to care. Terrible that he could not give us a room due to a holiday weekend.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank athanasia12
Reviewed November 7, 2017

Very unfriendly staff at check in who continually almost harassed me for not booking directly with the hotel (how do I know you exist when I live half a continent away?!) instead of an on-line third party like we did. TV was on when we came into room and there was no remote to turn it off. Washcloths and towels had brown stains on them. There was a filthy dirty area next to bed like someone had thrown up there and no one cleaned it up. If it hadn't been so late, we would have left!! We had to drive miles and miles out of our way on way back from dinner because there is a fence all the way down the middle of the road (it's a turnpike?) and NO way to cross it for MILES. We couldn't wait to leave the next day!!! Only good was Andre who was working the next morning and kept apologizing but saying he could do nothing and we'd have to wait for Mohammed to call when he came in after 10. We never heard from him!!!

Room Tip: Stay away from this place
1  Thank Carol K
Reviewed October 9, 2017

Stayed there recently October 2017 for three nights. I don't mind staying in a cheaper motel as long as its clean! As I spend most of my time away from the room. The bathroom door was so dirty I contemplated cleaning it myself. The towels were threadbare and had strings hanging off them. One day my facecloth even had a hole in it! Bedsheets had marks on them. Made the mistake of walking around in my white socks and they were black on the bottom. The last day we stayed there the maid forgot to clean our room we had to call the front desk for "fresh" towels. They didn't answer after multiple calls. We had to go up and get them for ourselves. They also charged our credit card before we even checked in.... shady....

I will say the continental breakfast was ok. The place is very loud as it was next to a highway. All in all I would not recommend this place at all!! DIRTY!

Room Tip: Rooms on the front side would be quieter
3  Thank michellehenry18
Reviewed October 9, 2017

This place was very dirty- towels were dirty, bathroom was disgusting...looked like the door had never been cleaned as it was covered in black dirty hand prints all over it. Floors were not vacuumed etc. There wasn't even a table to sit at. It was very noisy, seemed to be no insulation between walls and levels. The person upstairs was a very heavy walker and I could hear them even with ear plugs in. We were next to the highway, so if you do choose to stay here, which I'd advise against, make sure you ask for something on the other side. One day our room wasn't even cleaned, (beds weren't made or anything) and we did not even get any towels in our room and had to go to the lobby to complain. I would not recommend staying here.

Room Tip: I don't think there is a tip for a better room, just go somewhere else
1  Thank jolaw6065
Reviewed October 9, 2017

Right off the bat my credit card was charged before I even arrived at the hotel for a deposit I assume, (but I was not informed this would happen) and then once I reached the hotel they charged the remainder of the nights on my credit card on file and did not even ask how I wanted to pay. I would have prepared to pay in cash but it was too late...
I would have assumed we would have paid when we left, but this was not the case. I didn't even know until I got an email stating that my credit card had been used!

The room itself was not clean. The bathroom was filthy and I mean filthy! The back of the door was black with hand prints and dirt everywhere. You could tell the carpets hadn't been vacuumed and the towels that were provided were questionable if clean at all. Several of them had black marks which looked like makeup residue on them and they were frayed and looked very old. One of us actually took soap to a face cloth to clean it before using it because it looked so dirty!

One day our room wasn't cleaned at all! The maid came and took the towels, and didn't do anything else. The beds weren't made, the towels she took were not replaced, the garbages were not emptied or anything. I called the front desk when we got back and let the phone ring repeatedly and was disconnected twice with no answer. I had to go up to the lobby to complain and to get towels since we no longer had any and there was a woman at the desk who claimed she had "stepped out" for a minute...who knows if this was the case or not.

It was a very noisy place to stay. The people above us stomped around constantly and you could tell there was little to no insulation in the place. We were on the back side of the Inn by the highway and it sounded like the cars were driving right beside your head. We could also hear people talking right outside the door as well.

The breakfast consisted of bagels, waffles which you made yourself, instant oatmeal, yogurt, cereal and toast. There was only a few bananas one day but it would have been nice to have some fruit.

We stayed 3 nights and would definitely not stay here again. I'm not one to normally complain about where I stay as I am not that picky as it's usually just a place to sleep, but this place was dirty, loud and not well managed. I wouldn't advise anyone to stay here...sorry this was so long, but it had to be said. :(

Room Tip: Ask to be away from the highway and to be on the top level
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family