“Dinner was great!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed August 25, 2018

While a rather dated interior, the service was excellent and the food was excellent, too. The Caprese Salad was huge and enough for 3-4 people and wonderful. We had the salmon and the baked shrimp. Would recommend both.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed July 21, 2018

We were there on the last day of a week-long vacation. Food was good, generous portions, nicely flavored. Relaxing atmosphere and good service.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I had dinner the other night we thought it was all good until about 30 mins after we left I was sitting on a toilet and my daughter had her head in another don’t know why but sincere this was the only place we ate that day

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

Best Italian I’ve eaten. Was like grandma’s kitchen.
Waitress was extremely kind and sweet ,and checked on us often.
Will be making many return visits.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 4, 2018

I live very close to Calitri's and have been there a few times. I can't say I've had a bad experience from a service or food perspective. I've had much better Italian food at home but hat was home-cooked by my old-school Sicilian mother so there's no comparison. I tend to eat at the bar so I can't speak for table service. The bar is large with a good atmosphere. No loud music, a few TVs, good bartenders, and tables up each side in case you can't find a seat. Good comfort food on a Sunday during the winter and I'll keep going back.

Date of visit: March 2018