“Horrible is being kind”

Supino’s Restaurant
Ranked #75 of 119 Restaurants in Danvers
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Italian Cuisine and Continental favorites, too: The choices are broad. The variety is wide. And the portions are generous. Traditional Italian favorites include Chicken Parmigiana, Lasagna, Eggplant Parmigiana, Chicken Broccoli and Ziti, Pasta with meatballs, and more. Try to leave room for dessert. You'll find we take extra preparation that makes a huge difference in taste. Every dessert is big enough to share. If you're an ice cream devotee, you'll love the smooth texture and great flavors of Richardson's Dairy ice cream, made nearby in Middleton, Massachusetts. By the numbers: our Sports Pub and Lounge: Keno. 16 large screen TVs. 14 beers on tap, plus several hand crafted brews. Domestic and imports? Of course. Plus a great selection of wine and mixed cocktails. If you prefer eating in the bar or lounge, the full dining room menu is available. There's live entertainment on Saturday nights. Functions and Private Parties: Supino's can accommodate private parties and functions for groups up to 100. Catering at your location: From super casual to more formal, Supino's has you covered. Birthday parties, business meetings, retirement parties, and more - either at your location or in our function rooms. Party platters and Pizza are popular - and freshly made up, too.
Reviewed October 8, 2018

Arrived around 1pm , not crowed but understaffed. Ordered an appetizer and a hamburger, wife a turkey club. 30 minutes goes by , decided maybe we should give up and move on , suddenly appetizer shows up , thru all this waiting we are swatting FLYS, Decided to have the appetizer and the sandwich would surely be around soon, wrong another 15 minutes goes bye, we told another waitress who has now just showed up, just give me the bill for what we have and we will be gone, suddenly the first waitress shows up, surely with our meal right, wrong, it was for the foursome that ordered 15 minutes after us. I assume the waitress told the cook, I don’t think their coming back so take care of the foursome. I used to go here many years ago, never great, but this was the worst. Nothing like FLYS and no food for lunch . They are one of those restaurants, and I use that word loosely cater to the bar crowd, the rest of you good luck. When I left after tipping the waitress 25% , the person at the checkout , just laughed it off. I will make sure all my friends are aware of this DUMP

Date of visit: October 2018
Ron S, Owner at Supino’s Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2018

Dear drgodwin01921
No one should be neglected the way you described. First let me apologize for your experience.
We work hard to provide attentive, courteous service to all our customers be they bar or dining. I appreciate your taking the time to bring this to our attention. The dining experience you described falls short of our expectations from our staff as well as yours.We can’t improve unless we know where we need to focus. We are using your comments as a learning experience for all of our staff. We have gone over your issues with your server individually as well other staff members. I hope you will contact me Ron Supino (owner) so that I can make amends for the unfortunate service you received. We hope to see you again so we can show you great service is alive and well at Supino's

Reviewed August 26, 2018

I can only say I wish I had this restaurant were i live. Wide Variety of foods offered at this restaurant.Great food and prices.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed May 13, 2018

We just tried this place recently 5/10 because we heard it was good. We got there about 5pm and the bar was already packed. They have a big bar too, and we ended up grabbing the only 2 seats left. What we didn't know is that they run a special mon-fri, 4-6pm, all apps are half price. So all the regulars know this and fill the bar. We got the potato skins, and they were really good. They have a pretty good app selection, and the other things we saw (buffalo fingers, chicken quesadilla, nacho's) all looked delicious. And the portions looked good size as well. We also got a small pizza and that was really good to, but it could be a little bigger, but it was tasty. The calzones looked really good and those were really big also. The place had a fun atmosphere, with plenty of TV's, keno and a good menu of bar food and Italian.The beer was also nice and cold. We will definitely be going back soon, and bringing friends.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 7, 2018

I was very pleased with 20 late night pizzas for our wedding afterparty, they all arrived hot and yummy with very nice young man delivering ! Thankyou Supinos!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

Visited with our children for dinner while on holiday from the UK. The food was ok and edible however we had to ask for the drinks menu which didn't include wine.
Won't be going back.