“Lunch”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 18, 2018

We stopped there while driving down Hwy 101 and so glad we did. I had a great Chicken Caesar Salad and my husband had a great italian dish. It was mid afternoon so it wasn't crowded and we enjoyed talking to the waitress and the owner. We thought seriously about driving back to the place on our way back to Boston but we ran out of time.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

Went my for birthday dinner which they knew about, calamari was like rubber no taste, caprese salad no oil or 1 tiny piece basil...veal was tasteless, mussels in lingiune with pecorino had no pecorino at all, sent back with no more put in..took away my wine before I finished it..all food bland and felt sick to my stomach all night..just horrible..do not go there!! Would never go back again..not to mention never said Happy Birthday when they said they would take care of it with a dessert!! Never to return!!

Reviewed January 28, 2018

Although they have a wonderful menu, we just had pizza. Their white pizza's are amazing. Perfectly cooked, and very tasty. The staff were all great, very attentive and helpful with our choice , would come again for sure

Reviewed October 26, 2017

I don't know why anyone would give this place a high rating. The service is horrendous. The staff doesn't know what their doing and are not friendly. The food is just so so I suggest you go to another Italian restaurant, there are many good ones in the area, just not this one.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

we had the sea bass and it was amazing! didn't care for their sauce on the pasta that my daughter had, but thats a personal choice! the service was great, we were dining with regulars and were treated really well!