“1st time - Food and Staff was great!”

Daniella's Cafe & Market
Ranked #4 of 116 Restaurants in Danvers
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 18, 2016

This was our first time eating at this restaurant and from the time we walked in the door to the time that we left, the staff and service were amazing. We sat outside on a cooler summer night and it was just perfect. The food was great including the veal parm as well as a shrimp skewer special that others in our party ordered. The arancini were good but that is the one thing that I have had better at other restaurants. The meatballs app was good too. Their red sauce is good too. We will go back to eat and plan on trying their takeout, too. The café items including pasta to cook at home and cannolis are convenient to pickup and take home, as well

Reviewed June 27, 2016

Wait staff attentive, the food is great, the room is nice. I have been there twice, another family member many times.We all love it here. The only thing I don't like is the noise level, it is hard to hear one another when there is a group of 6, because of the acoustics in the room.

Reviewed June 1, 2016

The food was outstanding, the service terrific, there were 10 teachers and everyone had a great time. We were there for 3 1\2 hours . I would recommend this cafe to everyone. Lynne

Reviewed March 27, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I shared an excellent scampi appetizer that had four shrimp in a luscious sauce on a slice of fresh rustic bread. It was divine for $12 and more than enough to share for two.

I had the rigatoni Daniella which was a pasta dish with smoked bacon, spinach and chicken in a vodka cream sauce. Delightfully rich and very tasty. My wife had the salmon. She asked for different sides than the dish usually comes with. They brought the wrong side dishes what corrected their mistake.

For dessert we had the limoncello marscapone cake which was very fresh and delightful. All in all, a very successful meal and a must when visiting Danvers.

Reviewed March 26, 2016

To be clear, we've tried Daniella's twice. The first time we walked away thinking it was ok but blah. We had a fun time which usually overshadows the food. The other night was simply a second try and it failed. The positive - GREAT BREAD! We should have quit there. Our entrees were boring. Veal cutlet parmesan, no flavor, no sauce on the pasta, loads of cheese gluing it all together. Yuk. Spaghetti with meatballs. Softball sized meatballs. No flavor. The sauce was blah. Basically a table of four meals that we all thought were flavorless. Sorry Daniella's, we want to like you.

Been to Daniella's Cafe & Market? Share your experiences!