All reviews liberty tree mall home depot north shore panera bread room was clean business center the air conditioning good size would stay here again dunkin donuts off the highway enjoyed my stay new england king bed nice stay convenient location logan airport
Reviewed June 22, 2016

Stayed for 1 night. Located ~15 mi north of Logan Airport in Danvers. You have to take all surface streets. Adjacent to a shopping mall and Home Depot. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful. The parking is free. The room was clean but modestly appointed. The room felt compact to me. Rooms seemed renovated. The bed was too soft for me.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Jennifer B, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Danvers, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2016

Thank you for posting your review. I appreciate the kind comments about our friendly Front Desk team and our room cleanliness. Our construction project is contained to just the front entrance and only outside the building. We should complete this update within the next couple of weeks and we will have a brand new front entrance! The next time you visit we will be happy to add a bed board to your bed and that way your mattress will be more firm and more comfortable for you. Thank you again!

Reviewed June 3, 2016

In summary if you are traveling for business or pleasure in the North Shore of Boston and you do not stay at this hotel, you are wasting your money and losing out on an enjoyable Marriott experience. I work for a US oil company traveling the world and staying at over 75 days a year in hotels, the Marriott Courtyard in Danvers is the best. The hotel property is located at a great location for both business and touring the North Shore but the talented Marriott hotel team is what makes me perpetually return. The hotel staff are dedicated Marriott hoteliers, I am proud to call them friends. I have personally written Marriott Corporate in Washington DC in regard to the talent and professionalism of the Marriott Danvers team. There are too many hotel staff to recognize, in summary I have never experienced such a strong team, from the front desk, lounge, housekeeping and management, they always go above and beyond every stay. My most recent stay I was given an edible arrangement by the Marriott Management thanking me for my stay. I had an obligation to inform the members of trip advisor that the Marriott Courtyard in Danvers is a special hotel property, book now!!!

Room Tip: All rooms excellent quality, internal rooms face the pool and patio
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Jennifer B, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Danvers, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2016

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Each staff member works hard to ensure that every guest has an excellent stay. I am glad we have been able to accomplish this for you on each visit. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed May 23, 2016

This Courtyard seems to be newly renovated and is immaculate. It's location is convenient to all of the Boston North Shore communities and is easily reached from the highway. There are a lot of dining choices in the surrounding area as well. The room was sparkling clean and well supplied. The check in staff was friendly, professional and helpful. Despite it being so close to the highway in a heavily congested area, the room was very quiet. The only reason I did not give it an exceptional rating was the HVAC unit didn't seem to work well. Other than that this was a very pleasant stay and we will return on another stay.

Room Tip: We had a third floor room overlooking the outdoor pool that was very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Jennifer B, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Danvers, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2016

Thank you for taking time to post a review. I appreciate all of your very kind comments and I will share with the team. They will be pleased you took the time to recognize them. I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed May 22, 2016

I do not expect I high end stay at a courtyard, but I do expect it to be a clean and well maintained room. I stayed at older properties and although the room needed updated it was basically clean. We stayed at this hotel one night. The service was fine and the room was equipped with a roll-a-way bed as we requested. However, I knew we were going to be disappointed as soon as we came into the hotel. The front hotel entry way had a bunch of plastic over some peeling paint. Then when we got to the room, there was a large area of rug worn down to mat in the bedroom. In the bathroom more of the same - peeling wallpaper and big sections of grout missing from the tile. In all, the room just may you feel like you were in a worn motel. Of course to add to a bad night we were next to the exit door which continued slam shut throughout the night. Just to reiterate, the service was good. I don't think its the fault of those working there but management not investing in the hotel. Time to renovate this property.

Room Tip: stay away from the smoky and loud exit way
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for posting a review of our hotel. I am glad you were happy with the service you received. I am sorry we did not meet your expectations with maintenance. You will be happy to know the front entrance of the hotel is currently being renovated and will have a brand new look, minus the porte cochere, by mid- June. I will ensure the other items mentioned are addressed immediately. I hope you will give us another chance to show you the Danvers Courtyard is a clean & well maintained hotel. Thank you again.

Reviewed May 20, 2016 via mobile

It's not your typical courtyard as it looks like a renovated building but it was great. Clean nice rooms. Good business center area. Parking was plentiful which I appreciated. Really liked its proximity to shopping and Panera. Staff nice.

Stayed: May 2016
Jennifer B, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Danvers, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2016

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I am glad to hear about our nice staff, a location that worked and an overall great stay! Much appreciated! Hope you choose us for your next visit.