All reviews liberty tree mall home depot north shore panera bread room was clean business center the air conditioning good size would stay here again dunkin donuts off the highway enjoyed my stay new england king bed nice stay convenient location logan airport
Reviewed January 17, 2018

I have stayed her here a few times for pleasure in the Past year. The staff is friendly, rooms and surroundings are very clean and well appointed. There is a nice little Bistro on property and great dining all around the area. Great option for people who would love to visit the area with out the high cost of the seaside lodging and still close to Gloucester, Cape Ann, Essex, Manchester, Beverly, Salem and Marblehead. And only 35 minutes to Boston. I highly recommend Court Yard Danvers!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Jennifer B, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Danvers, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2018

Thank you so much for your review! We are very grateful to be your hotel choice when in the area. Our team will be so happy to read your comments. They strive to help each guest have a great experience. Hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

We stayed from 10/12/17-10/15/17
Easy to find, I felt like it was in a great location! Easy commute to Salem and Boston! We used Lyft to take us to Salem, cost a little under 10$, then we drove to train station and took the train to Boston, easy travel! The staff was great! But I felt like this hotel was just OK! I was disappointed in the size of our room! I'm a rewards member and I've stayed at other Marriott hotels and their king rooms were very spacious! I just didn't get that Marriott WOW factor!! I feel for the price of lodging, I should've had some kind of wow factor!! Anyways it was clean, bed was comfortable and it was quiet!! For me, the location was the best thing about this hotel!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Jennifer B, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Danvers, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2017

Hi there and thank you for posting a review. I am glad you enjoyed your trip and liked our location. Thank you for noting our great staff and your clean, comfortable room. If you come back to the area please let me know and we will do our best to WOW you! Thanks again.

Reviewed October 20, 2017

Standard upper scale Marriott hotel. I appreciated this hotel because it was difficult to find lodging around Boston that was astronomical and this location was just perfect price-wise. There was a nice bistro on site that you could order dinner and appetizers with your drinks. I do wish they would have offered a shuttle to the airport and even though I am a Marriott member and booked directly with them, somehow someone else was given the same confirmation number as myself or used my number to check in and there was no record of my reservation.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 19, 2017

We stayed for two nights while visiting family. My husband is a rewards member and has stayed at many Marriotts over the years while traveling for business. This seems to have been another hotel before Marriott took over the building. The rooms are smaller and not up to Marriott standards. At night we heard the people above us walking around and talking at 1:30 am so I'd say it certainly needs better sound proofing. The staff was very friendly, efficient and helpful but the facility itself is old and needs updating. It is located right off Rte 128, behind a small mall as well as near the larger Peabody Shopping Mall.

Room Tip: Get a room on the top floor to avoid noise from above during the night.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Jennifer B, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Danvers, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2017

Hello and thank you for reviewing our hotel. I am sorry you could hear your neighbors. You are right, this building was an Appleton Inn prior to becoming a Courtyard in 1990. Thank you for the very nice comments about our friendly and efficient staff. If we have the opportunity to welcome you back, please contact me in advance and I will do my best to make sure you get a great night's sleep!

Reviewed October 12, 2017

The only complaint I have about this hotel is the name, which is misleading for an inexperience traveller, coming from a distance. It was clean and comfortable with good customer service. No pests, decor is lovely and lovely. However, it is at least 25 minutes from Boston, which is misleading in the name. Just call it the Courtyard Danvers and leave it at that.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We don't mean to be misleading and I do apologize. We want to let customers know we are close to Boston. Thank you for all of the wonderful comments about your stay. I do appreciate it. I hope to welcome you back soon!