Free cancellation until 27/07
Fairfield Inn
US$159
US$143
Hampton.com
Hampton Inn Fall River/Westport(Westport)(Great Value!)
US$149
Hampton.com
All reviewsumass dartmouthfall riverwould stay here againnorth dartmouthmartha's vineyardroom was cleancape codbagelsdesk clerkking bedconvenient locationwalmarthallway
Reviewed January 23, 2018

This was our first stay at this hotel and may very well be our last! Upon checking in and being given our room keys, we were unable to actually get into our room as the keys didn't work. We were then moved to a different room. When we opened the door, the room temperature was very hot. The thermostat didn't work correctly, so I turned off the heating system and opened the window for ventilation and to cool off the room. When we returned to the room the next day after being out all day, the room keys wouldn't work. We got the keys re-programmed and discovered our room hadn't been serviced that day.
Wired Internet service was good; wireless much less so.
Breakfast was satisfactory both mornings we were there.
Front desk staff was very professional, friendly, and accommodating of our problems.
Overall facility cleanliness left much to be desired.
The pool was closed for maintenance.
One of the stairways was closed due to structural concerns, a serious safety issue.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Dan M
BestWesternDart, General Manager at Best Western Dartmouth Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2018

Dear Dan M,

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact the hotel directly.

Priscilla Harris
Best Western Dartmouth Inn

Reviewed December 21, 2017

I had a party of 40 guest.I must say that we were all very satisfied. The staff was professional and friendly. The service and the rooms were nice and clean.When we needed more towels, they were given to us immediately. My guest and myself really enjoyed the pool.

Room Tip: We had no complaints.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

This property was highly recommended for our group, but was a serious disappointment. Our group arrived late on Friday, and immediately encountered problems with rooms, keys, heating, etc. Problems with keys continued into Sunday morning. Housekeeping was not efficient, and at least 2 rooms were without washcloths. My room was nearly midnight getting washcloths and one of the other rooms didn't get them until the next morning after 2 phone calls.
The beds were not comfortable and there didn't seem to be a pillow on the bed that was comfortable either.
The bathroom was cold and there was no warm it up. There was no ventilation either. As for the room heat, it was very noisy.
The positive was the breakfast buffet, which great. The waffle iron was definitely a plus,
Children running around over head after 10 pm was uncalled for, although I do understand them having extra energy,but having quiet time would be great.
Over all, I would not recommend staying here unless improvements are made. The only modernization noted was the shower stall and bathroom counter. While I have stayed in worse, this property was not what I am accustomed to with Best Western.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Wendy G
Reviewed November 20, 2017

The rooms at this hotel have no insulation, so you hear every word the people in the next room or the hall are saying. It was like there was no wall at all!

The continental breakfast was very skimpy, the room wasn't clean. Not at all up to the standards of other Best Westerns.

There are other motels in the Dartmouth/Westport that would be much better.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
BestWesternDart, General Manager at Best Western Dartmouth Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2017

Dear Benny207,

Thank you for taking the time to voice your experience of your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 508-717-0424.

Priscilla Harris
Best Western Dartmouth Inn

Reviewed November 19, 2017

The hotel was in a good location near UMASS Dartmouth for the event we were attending. Staff were cheerful and helpful. The only draw back was that the pool was not in service at the time we were there. Parking was convenient and safe.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business