All reviews bedroom unit off track small closet ground floor cape cod the atlantic ocean quiet area new mattresses overlooking the beach sliding door lounge chairs full size refrigerator private balcony waves dinnerware shore kitchenette
Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

The place looks lovely from the outside and our little condo - unit 9 is nice and clean BUT there is no AC, which would be ok if air was moving but the can’t in the bedrooms don’t seem to move the air at all, even on high. And the fridge is tiny, which would be ok if there was a ice machine somewhere, or even a couple of ice trays in the minuscule freezer compartment. But as far as I can see, that isn’t the case, so it looks like we will have to buy bags of ice each day and leave them to melt in the sink since we hadn’t been told we’d HAVE to have a cooler if we wanted ice. With so many other great places to stay that have all these things, generally for the same price, I don’t think I’ll bother coming back. I took a chance, and fortunately it’s only for 2 nights.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 19, 2018

Could not stay in room during the day due to very loud construction noise from 8am to 6pm. Had to step over lumber and around equipment. No plug in bathroom and after many, many requests for hair dryer had to run extension cord around kitchen sink and over stove top to bathroom. There was a message for me to pick up hair dryer in office but there was never anyone in office. Loud drilling made me feel like I was in dentist office which is great for a restful vacation. I suggest trying to call before you book but be patient because they have a problem returning calls. Unit small but cute and comfortable after 6pm when construction workers go home. Beach shallow but nice.

Stayed: May 2018
2  Thank Peggy1582
Reviewed February 19, 2018

I should have looked at the reviews on Trip Advisor before I booked a room here!
My wife and I attended a wedding at the Pelham House Resort. We were told that a block of rooms had been reserved at that hotel for guests wishing to stay overnight. Unable to make reservations for the dates we wanted, we called the back up accommodations which was the Garlands. Little did we know that this was not a traditional motel and we would be staying in what appeared to be an annex called the Seaside. The place smelled and had mold in the shower and on the window blinds. It was not worth the money paid. Speaking of which, we were quoted a “special” rate of $69 per night and was billed over $100 per night. When I questioned the clerk, she said she would look in to it. Still waiting. The only reason I gave it a Poor rating (and not Terrible) was because it had a nice view.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed October 23, 2017

"Thank you for allowing us to stay in your unit. Our first trip to the cape. Enjoyed the beautiful ocean view" , "Your place is a very nice comfy place. We had a great stay", "Having a full-size refrigerator in your unit made all the difference. It made things so much easier for us".

Room Tip: 2nd floor units offer a better view of the ocean.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2017

we were there for a wedding, and our accommodations were very nice.2 bedroom unit with kitchenette but right on the water. Staff was very polite and cordial.the resort is kept in great condition and rooms were vaery spaccious.

Room Tip: enjoy the walks on the beach and the side streets safe place
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple