“Highly recommend”
Review of Thai Ocha Cafe

Thai Ocha Cafe
Ranked #16 of 49 Restaurants in Dennis Port
Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

A cape local recommended this cafe.Went with my brother & son for lunch special.It is run by a lovely couple-she does all the cooking.We had fresh spring roll with delicious sauce-a generous portion though it was hard to detect the shrimp in it-i would order the veggie next visit.The lunchtime specials were fantastic.Nothing including the fresh rolls are pre-made-everything so fresh.I had the red curry with veggies & rice that was moist yet firm & had flavor!My son got the brown rice & my brother a side of sticky rice with a crispy chicken cashew-huge amt of chicken.Orders are placed at the counter & delivered to the table on paper plates.I returned for the mango red curry takeout which was a great flavor fusion but does not come with rice.Def order the rice as it is brothy consistency,Rice is extra unlike with lunches.This is a great Thai place!!

j f, Owner at Thai Ocha Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2018

Thank you Ellen for such a nice review! We are so happy you and your family enjoyed my wife's food. We hope you all come back to visit us again!!

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

Pad Thai was great... nice couple runs it. Simple setting in a great location with dessert nearby. Portions were generous.

Reviewed August 11, 2018

We are very found of Thai cuisine, while our stay in Dennis Port we had dinner here 3-4 times. Food was amazing, fresh and authentic. The owners were very cordial and helpful. They recommended Mango Thai curry which was really good. Overall definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Loved the pad ki mao, spring rolls. Fresh tasty food. Quick service. Friendly owners. Great price! What else do you need. Took it and ate on beach. Bring yr own plate, their paper ones were flimsy.

Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

Just went there for the first time and everything was excellent. I had the pepper/garlic with beef it was great. I live in DennisPort half the year and didn’t try the cafe until there was a very favorable write up in the paper.

j f, Owner at Thai Ocha Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2018

Thank you. We are happy you enjoyed our food!!