All reviewsbumper carsmini golfice creamparking lotsmelled freshclean hotela real bargainstayed here for three nightscape codnice poolcomfortable place to staywe've stayeddunkin donutsnice sizehot waterquiet at nightadjoining rooms
Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

Went tot his hotel after leaving a “higher end” hotel that was dirty and smelled. At first wife was unsure but this was the place it is in mid cape cod easy drive to everything at at half the price staff gave great tips on were to visit and eat. I would definitely recommend

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Hubtravler
Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

The pool is clean. The employees are nice. The room....had a smell to it and the condition of it really stimulated my allergies. I was coughing overnight in my sleep and felt better the second I checked out. When we checked in (evening) the windows of the room were open which let in this little critter (pictured). It was harmless, a fluttering spider. But I’d prefer rooms without living insects in them. My mom also saw two cockroaches (outdoors though, on the steps going to the second floor), which isn’t nice to see on any establishment. Great price but next time I’d like to sleep with a peace of mind.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Basic double room, small bathroom but clean and very affordable. Front desk very friendly and helpful. Nice looking outdoor pool but I didnt try it as i worked long hours when i was there. I will definitely stay there again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I stayed at this Motel for two nights the last weekend of September with my Grandmother to participate in an event with my college choir. The Holiday Hill was a very comfortable place to stay. We had a room with two double beds, and they were very comfortable. We were on the top floor of the motel, and we could see the pool from our room. Unfortunately, I did not get to explore this motel very much, but I did try the ice cream shop, which was very good. Over all, If you are looking for a place to stay on the Cape, this Motel is an excellent option. Would definitely recommend.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed September 17, 2017

Front desk personnel very nice, helpful. We were there from mid-week to weekend, no to many people Wed-Fri. we had the entire top floor to ourselves. Our room #51 overlooked the very clean pool; very nice large room with nice furniture. The mattress needs to be replaced, very soft, probably because they are busy during the season. Discount coupon to Seven Sea's restaurant, and to the hotel's mini-golf course. Our only complaint was the maid service, didn't replace our bath mat, didn't replace soap or shampoo...so bring your own soap/shampoo!!

Room Tip: 2nd floor room 51 overlooks pool
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple