“Don't bother.”

Seven Seas
Ranked #33 of 47 Restaurants in Dennis Port
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

If I could give them a zero stars I would.
We waited 20 minutes to be seated and watched every group that arrived before and AFTER us be seated. We were patient. I addressed the host by saying that I had just seen those people walk in and they are now seated. She replied they are 2 you are 5. I have worked in many restaurants and understand that, however there was another four top right next to that table that could have accommodated our group easily. I bit my tongue and went outside and waited. Again watching another party that just walked up be seated. At this point we decided to cut our losses and take our chances elsewhere. I explained to the hostess we were leaving and it was not right to treat people this way. To which she replied, sorry. As we walked out there were two tables set up to accommodate 8 people sitting dirty for who knows for how long. I understand accommodating larger groups can be difficult but we weren't a large group we were 3 adults and two kids. Some training is in order.

Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended by our hotel manager. It must be owned by a relative because it was not impressive. Despite few patrons, the waitstaff of at least five was inattentive regarding the food, the coffee and the bill. I didn't expect a New York bagel, but the bagel was like a bready bun. The hash was good but from a can. The coffee was good, but getting a waitress to refill the cup was a chore. Given the many eatery options in the area, this place does not try hard enough. If I had it to do over I would go elsewhere.

Reviewed 6 July 2016

We went for Breakfast/Brunch and everyone was satisfied. Very good sekection of breakfast and lunch items.

Reviewed 26 June 2016

Smiling waitstaff, a clean dining room and good breakfast special.
Their French toast is at the top of my list. Friendly service and a quick delivery of hot food...all you could ask for on your way to the beach or golf course while on vacation.
Definitely a good spot to try for breakfast.
Joel...Boston, MA.

Reviewed 24 June 2016

We stopped by Seven Seas around 8:45 on Father's Day and just beat the line that formed only 10-15 minutes later. Despite the fact that we were a large enough group to take up 2 tables, and the fact that they did have a line waiting for the tables, there was no feeling of being rushed at all. Our waitress was attentive and friendly and the breakfasts were ample.

I didn't originally notice that the omelet I was ordering came with home fries & toast, and so I added a fruit cup as a side and wound up with more food than I could eat. And my teenage son, who seems to always be hungry, was more than satisfied with his choice of eggs benedict. No one in our group of 6 had any complaints at all about any aspect of our dining experience. It was a nice way to start our Father's Day.