“Only if you want to burn your morning waiting for your food”
Review of Seven Seas

Seven Seas
Ranked #33 of 47 Restaurants in Dennis Port
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 28 July 2016

Food is decent enough, prices are about average for the cape, but this place is the slowest breakfast place ever. No matter how full or empty the joint is, no matter how simple your order, expect to wait a minimum of 30 min for your food. Every time we come to the cape, we say, oh yeah, that place, we've gone there before, let's go again. Then after, we say, oh yeah, that's why we only ever go once a visit. Waitresses pile up around the bar in groups and rarely visit tables. There are so many, many other options to go to.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

Four of us stopped by for breakfast as our usual spot was jammed packed, it was not crowded and we had a bit of trepidation as to how the food would be. Between the four of us we had omelettes, pancakes, scrambled eggs, toast, bacon it was all very good, in fact very good. The following week our two friends went back and it was crowded and service was a bit slow, but the food was good. Most importantly the quality of the food for the price was very good.

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

If I could give them a zero stars I would.
We waited 20 minutes to be seated and watched every group that arrived before and AFTER us be seated. We were patient. I addressed the host by saying that I had just seen those people walk in and they are now seated. She replied they are 2 you are 5. I have worked in many restaurants and understand that, however there was another four top right next to that table that could have accommodated our group easily. I bit my tongue and went outside and waited. Again watching another party that just walked up be seated. At this point we decided to cut our losses and take our chances elsewhere. I explained to the hostess we were leaving and it was not right to treat people this way. To which she replied, sorry. As we walked out there were two tables set up to accommodate 8 people sitting dirty for who knows for how long. I understand accommodating larger groups can be difficult but we weren't a large group we were 3 adults and two kids. Some training is in order.

Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended by our hotel manager. It must be owned by a relative because it was not impressive. Despite few patrons, the waitstaff of at least five was inattentive regarding the food, the coffee and the bill. I didn't expect a New York bagel, but the bagel was like a bready bun. The hash was good but from a can. The coffee was good, but getting a waitress to refill the cup was a chore. Given the many eatery options in the area, this place does not try hard enough. If I had it to do over I would go elsewhere.

Reviewed 6 July 2016

We went for Breakfast/Brunch and everyone was satisfied. Very good sekection of breakfast and lunch items.