“Great breakfast!”

Seven Seas
Ranked #28 of 49 Restaurants in Dennis Port
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed August 26, 2016

We had a good breakfast today. The service was a little slow, but I saw those in charge in the background leaning on the staff to take care of the needs of those present. One staff member was rude, by almost blocking me from the table; but, the management seems to be involved in educating young people, and, I understand having to be teacher sometimes, with a lot of patience. SO, to me, this demonstration in setting the example, is a plus! The bottom line is: we had a great breakfast! God bless management - I do not have the patience to train those who are not much older than my grandchildren.

Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

I've got to admit this place has excellent pancakes, but falls pretty hard in every other aspect. The coffee was a thin soup with some resemblance of coffee, the cranberry juice tasted off, the rest of the food was alright but not amazing. Service was fairly prompt, but still nothing great. The decor and aspect is clean, but non-interesting.

Reviewed July 28, 2016

Food is decent enough, prices are about average for the cape, but this place is the slowest breakfast place ever. No matter how full or empty the joint is, no matter how simple your order, expect to wait a minimum of 30 min for your food. Every time we come to the cape, we say, oh yeah, that place, we've gone there before, let's go again. Then after, we say, oh yeah, that's why we only ever go once a visit. Waitresses pile up around the bar in groups and rarely visit tables. There are so many, many other options to go to.

Reviewed July 19, 2016

Four of us stopped by for breakfast as our usual spot was jammed packed, it was not crowded and we had a bit of trepidation as to how the food would be. Between the four of us we had omelettes, pancakes, scrambled eggs, toast, bacon it was all very good, in fact very good. The following week our two friends went back and it was crowded and service was a bit slow, but the food was good. Most importantly the quality of the food for the price was very good.

Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

If I could give them a zero stars I would.
We waited 20 minutes to be seated and watched every group that arrived before and AFTER us be seated. We were patient. I addressed the host by saying that I had just seen those people walk in and they are now seated. She replied they are 2 you are 5. I have worked in many restaurants and understand that, however there was another four top right next to that table that could have accommodated our group easily. I bit my tongue and went outside and waited. Again watching another party that just walked up be seated. At this point we decided to cut our losses and take our chances elsewhere. I explained to the hostess we were leaving and it was not right to treat people this way. To which she replied, sorry. As we walked out there were two tables set up to accommodate 8 people sitting dirty for who knows for how long. I understand accommodating larger groups can be difficult but we weren't a large group we were 3 adults and two kids. Some training is in order.