“Sunday breakfast”

Seven Seas
Ranked #33 of 47 Restaurants in Dennis Port
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Food average, prices average but waitress poor. Didn't come back to check for coffee. My mug was empty for awhile until our food finally arrived. I had to flag her down to get check. Place wasn't that busy. All the best breakfast spots were way to busy so we ended up here. That would be the only way I'd go back again.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

The food in this diner was tasty at good prices and this why two stars is given. In fairness to the service staff they were friendly,however our server did appear to be wearing a dirty shirt, and we noticed some of the kitchen staff entering the restaraunt appearing sweaty and somewhat unclean. A bit of good management could make this into a descent breakfast spot.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

UK family on tour. Our daughters wanted to experience a diner breakfast. Seven seas didn't disappoint. End of season quick service and pancakes to die for!

Reviewed 26 August 2016

We had a good breakfast today. The service was a little slow, but I saw those in charge in the background leaning on the staff to take care of the needs of those present. One staff member was rude, by almost blocking me from the table; but, the management seems to be involved in educating young people, and, I understand having to be teacher sometimes, with a lot of patience. SO, to me, this demonstration in setting the example, is a plus! The bottom line is: we had a great breakfast! God bless management - I do not have the patience to train those who are not much older than my grandchildren.

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

I've got to admit this place has excellent pancakes, but falls pretty hard in every other aspect. The coffee was a thin soup with some resemblance of coffee, the cranberry juice tasted off, the rest of the food was alright but not amazing. Service was fairly prompt, but still nothing great. The decor and aspect is clean, but non-interesting.