“The best!”

Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Dennis Port
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed October 10, 2018

Whenever someone asks me my favorite place to get ice cream, I will always say Sundae School! Absolutely everything is homemade, and you feel this through any order. Their special flavors are unique and delicious, and there are always smiles on everyone's faces!

Reviewed October 9, 2018

I love Ice Cream and I love to eat it at the Sundae School, nothing better than a fabulous hot fudge sundae on a warm Cape Cod night. The Sunday School ice cream is great and the restaurant is always a fun and exciting place to enjoy it.

Reviewed September 24, 2018

AMAZING, creamy, and delicious! People were friendly and it was crowded even in the off season! Mocha chip and chocolate were awesome!

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

Has great selection of ice cream and toppings. Easy to get to and worth the wait. Nice inside and outside setting. Highly recommend.

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

This place had good ice cream. I won't say is the best ice cream I've had. Neither, would I say is a must go. As I felt that there wasn't a large variety. Be prepared to wait in a long line. I visited this place last night around 7 and people kept coming!

Parking lot is not huge.