“Last minute dinner”

Red Nun Bar & Grill
Ranked #12 of 49 Restaurants in Dennis Port
Cuisines: Grill
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

Food was good but not a huge variety. I asked for a few sides and the waitress let me just have the sides but not with the sauce it came ugh! She kind of lied and said this goes with it! Well that was true because if was clearly on the chalkboard what if was! ...but they had big servings and a good salad! If you are in Dennis Port that is s good place to eat but would not drive out of way to get there!

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I went last night for an early easy meal. I had a build your own burger with cheddar, lettuce and red onion and really enjoyed it. My wife had a turkey burger with avacado, tomato, lettuce and red onion but wasn't too keen on the turkey. They come in an English muffin which we thought was nice for a change. The service was very good.

Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

We’ve been to the Red Nun several times before and have enjoyed the food, but have been turned off by how noisy it is. Tonight we tried it for a late dinner and it was fantastic. I had Nun Nachos and they were a pile of deliciousness, my wife had a Pulled Pork sandwich and it was tasty. Our cocktails were nicely done and served in pint glasses - it’s always so disappointing to get a little 6 oz. cocktail. And the enjoyable part was that it wasn’t overly loud and we could talk to each other.

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Our go to place! Burgers are the best and now you can get any of them as a turkey or veggie burger too! Salads and cocktails are great too! Always a good choice for a meal out!

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Went there on a wed nite...place was not too busy. Service was attentive..my salmon was very good..hubby had scallops which he said went cooked enough....they are known for their burgers...he should have stuck to that