“Decent combo plates and bento boxes ”
Review of Kashin Garden

Kashin Garden
Ranked #10 of 76 Restaurants in Dracut
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

My family enjoys getting combo plates here. I like the lo mein, beef teriyaki, and chicken fingers. My husband loves the hot & sour soup and always gets a cocktail called the Nina Fressa. If you come for lunch they offer a great deal on a bento box filled with some items of your choice along with soup and a salad. It's a good place for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed May 10, 2017 via mobile

The food was very good. The first time we went we got sushi and a beef and vegetable dish. The sushi was so fresh and delicious beautiful presentation too. The beef dish was also very good, didn't have that thick slug sauce that weighs you down, came with white rice. The second time we ordered a pupu for 2 was also very good, Singapore noodles nice and spicy, scallion pancakes.... best I have ever had, they were a little thick but I really liked it. The restaurant looked nice and clean, I didn't use the bathroom so not sure what that looked like. This place will be our new 'go to'.

Reviewed February 8, 2017

I ordered an appetizer combo with fried rice. A usual order for me. This time, however, I found the fried food rather greasy. I had always loved their fried foods for the opposite reason. Will give it another try. Hope they get back to what I loved.

Reviewed January 22, 2017

This place has been here for years, but never went before. The food was very good. Service was slow but they seemed short handed for a Saturday night.

Reviewed August 1, 2016

I like this place. It's kind of like a dingy hole in the wall..but cool! We had some great Peking Duck and Singapore Noodles. Some of the bar flys are strange but harmless. The waiters are typically pretty sweet too.