“Hit or miss”

Romano's Pizza
Ranked #37 of 76 Restaurants in Dracut
Price range: US$4 - US$16
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

I ordered a cheeseburger well done and there were to many cooks in the kitchen,That it came out red.They did offer me a free meal for when I return next,which was nice.My daughter had the chicken tenders and she let me try a piece,and they were amazing.The best chicken I ever had.My husband said there fish was really good.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

The pizza and other items I've had were delicious. The staff is super friendly. They have keno and lottery while you wait also if you are doing takeout there are tvs you can watch to make the time go by. Very clean and organized.

1  Thank Sheree T
Reviewed 8 November 2014

Had an order of pizza and steak tips delivered to East Dracut.

Pizza was dry and overcooked and steak tips couldn't be cut. poor quality and again, overcooked. they have gone down hill.

Reviewed 3 November 2014 via mobile

I ordered delivery from here for the first time last night. I got the roast beef in an onion roll which was delish tho I usually like my roast beef a little more rare. Someone else got chicken wings and I was super jealous. Instead of being the deep fried battered grease balls you get most places these were more line broiled, crispy skinned, juicy meat wings that were heaven ( yes I stole a few). The fries could have been crispier but overall this was a big win. Oh and the delivery was early and the girl was very nice. Can't wait to get those wings all for myself!

Reviewed 21 September 2013

I love Romano's! Their pizza is delicious, and so are their chicken wings and fries. The best part is, they deliver. It only takes about a half hour or so for them to get from the side of Dracut where they're located, to my house on the other side of town. Great food, and friendly service.