“Caution: Amazing and Addictive!”

Sugar Coated Bakery
Ranked #2 of 7 Bakeries in Dracut
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

I cannot say enough about this bakery. We used them for our wedding, our 1 year anniversary, our baby shower, and most recently Easter. These talented ladies work their talented butts off to make your dreams come true and they do not disappoint. My favorite flavor by far is pumpkin, however you will never be upset with any flavor you choose.
They have beyond excellent customer service. One critique would be that I liked the old set up of their bakery better, but I feel that it's probably changed due to the need for more work space since they're so amazing!

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

I ordered my husbands 50th birthday cake from here and my nieces birthday cupcakes. Both looked perfect and the cake was so moist and delicious.

Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

Received my surprise birthday cake from here, it was delicious. I have been back several times and now I am addicted to the cupcakes!

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Came here for a small birthday cake. Got exactly what I wanted for a very reasonable price. Chocolate cake with chocolate butter cream frosting--yum! This place has a great selection and friendly staff. Will definitely go back.