“Typical pizza shop”

Dudley House of Pizza
Ranked #16 of 18 Restaurants in Dudley
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

Order pizza from Dudley House of Pizza was ready in then average 10 to 20 minutes tasted like regular pizza nothing special was good hot and may order another pizza from them in the future

Reviewed June 17, 2018

The pizza here is delicious. I have had pizza in many, many places as I travel around the U.S. This is one of the BEST pizzas I have ever had. We tried their Cheese Pizza, Ham & Pepper Pizza, and Sausage Pizza. All delicious.

The sausage is very spicy.

We tried their Meatball Calzones for the first time today. All homemade. Delicious.

We always have done take-out.

The staff is extremely friendly and helpful.

Lot of nice, clean parking.

Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

Rarely have I been so unimpressed as I was with this place. I don't even know where to start. The food was not worth the price. I had a chicken club, bread was soggy, hardly any chicken, bacon was precooked and frozen then re heated. French fries were from Sysco. The restaurant was run down, seats and carpets were torn. And it is way overpriced. I will not go back and if would like to enjoy a night meal, skip this place.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

The owner or manager is very condescending and rude, food is average and can be found at a more customer friendly place in town.

Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

I have only had the pizza here, but I've had a LOT of pizzas! Cooked in oven with a conveyor-belt, so they are cooked the same (perfect) every time. Generous with toppings, and smiles.

2  Thank John G