My husband and I celebrated our anniversary this year by staying at the Ship's Knees Inn in February 2012. Denise and Peter are warm and hospitable. Room 2 was lovely, with a distant view of the Atlantic and a private bath. We arrived late in the afternoon and immediately walked down to Nauset Beach. The light is so gorgeous on the Cape that time of day, the weather was quite comfortable, and I got some great photos. The continental breakfast had yummy baked goods and a fresh and tasty fruit cup. Orleans is a great little town and a short drive to the outer Cape. This was our second visit and we look forward to returning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the warmth and charm of a 190 year-old restored Sea Captain's home, just 1/4 mile up the hill from the world famous Nauset Beach. 17 individually appointed rooms, 15 with private bath, and 1 or 2 bedroom fully equipped ocean view "Captain's Quarter's" guest apartment. Our newest accommodation (2010) the "Nauset Suite" has a king bed, private bath and private entrance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity.ca and Priceline so you can book your Ship's Knees Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ship`s Knees Hotel East Orleans
- Ship's Knees Inn East Orleans, MA, United States