“great soups and salads”
Review of Cafe Riverview

Cafe Riverview
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My daughter and I love stopping in for smoothies, bagels, soups, salads and baked goods. And it's helping a great cause. The Riverview School has students training for real world jobs.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

The food is super fresh and it is a great place for breakfast or lunch. Menu is good and if you're looking for healthy options, Cafe Riverview is the place.

Reviewed August 24, 2018

Athough a favorite for many years, my more recent visits have been less satisfactory, and based on my experiences during the last couple of visits I have t ask the question "is the Riverview Cafe becoming another snooty coffee bar?" Preference was clearly shown to regular customers. I understand the value of a regular customer, but you have to make your regular customers feel special while not treating other customers poorly. Getting cusotmer service right is difficult to do. Add to the equation that my Parkinson's Disease makes it difficult to communicate, and the service I received was subpar.

1  Thank JND1980
Reviewed August 13, 2018

Great place, very relaxed and excellent breakfast for all of us. Very accommodating for the children who enjoyed their food as much as we did.

It was so good we went there a couple of times during our stay.

The owner and most of the staff are very friendly and extremely helpful and I would have given 5 stars if one of the staff members serving us hadn't been a bit off-hand and grumpy. If this had been only on one occasion I wouldn't have commented about it but this happened with the same person on two occasions I feel it's worth mentioning.

Having said this we will go back on our next visit.

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

Comfortable, local and choices. Staff attentive. Food tasty. And locals chatting.
Breakfast sandwiches and coffee makes a great start to our morning.