Open today: 5:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Daily, weekly or summer membership

As we were in the area visiting friends for a weekend I was happy to find a gym that offered a... read more

Reviewed April 9, 2017
Ramseytraveller
Ramsey, NJ
Good schedule, older facility

We've been going to Willys for years on vacation. They have flexible (if expensive) membership... read more

Reviewed August 22, 2016
Sue K
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 19, 2016

Willy's Gym is a facility located in North Eastham. The interior could use a few updates. The facility itself seems to have everything needed for a workout. The shower rooms are in need of paint and carpeting.

1  Thank mcl0ugh
Reviewed June 11, 2016

Researched area fitness centers to utilize while we vacationed in Eastham and was very happy with our choice of Willy's. We choice the "weekly membership" option and we were able to enjoy the cardio and weight room, in addition to the beautiful salt water pool and the steam room & jacuzzi. The spa menu (massages, etc.) is also reduced for those with the weekly membership. On some days we went twice (yoga in the morning, pool & steam room in the evening). We will choose Willy's for our fitness center every time we vacation in this area.

1  Thank Cathy L
Reviewed January 22, 2015

Filthy, not worth the money, not as advertised, poorly maintained.
Have talked to owner about various issues, was assured they would be fixed, but 2 yrs later, still status quo. As a member I'm disguised.

1  Thank Sheila G
Barbara N, Owner at Willys World Fitness Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2015

Sheila, I'm taken aback by your review -- your impression of us couldn't be further from what I'd want for you. We have, indeed, made some great improvements over the years, and I sure wish you'd give us the chance so we can prove that to you.

Please feel free to contact us at (508) 255-6370 should you wish to discuss this matter further.

Reviewed August 20, 2014

My wife and I always train here while visiting the Upper Cape. They have a great weight room, Pilates, Yoga, swimming pool, cardio equipment, rock wall, and Crossfit. The staff and fellow members are very friendly. They also have an indoor soccer/lacrosse field as well as tennis courts. Again, great place to get a vacation workout.

1  Thank Domenic S
Barbara N, Owner at Willys World Fitness Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2015

Domenic, thank you for leaving us this review last year. It's seriously wonderful to know you and your wife are regulars when in town -- I appreciate you choosing us. It's always a pleasure to welcome you over, and I look forward to next seeing you.

Best regards,

Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

After deciding early on that we needed to get out of the cottage on a rainy day, we had a challenging and fun time at Willy's. Called and reserved an hour for the family on the rock wall. (Watch enough American Ninja Warrior, and trust me, enthusiasm will appear.) The belayers were great and we all were able to get a handful of climbs in.

My husband and son took advantage of one of the well-kept indoor courts, enjoying themselves. We brought our own balls but it did seem there were some around if needed.

Overall, not sure that the appearance of Willy's was all that attractive/well-organized, but the folks were nice and it served the purpose for the day. Btw - pool has lanes, nothing lower than 4ft if you are looking for little ones.

Barbara N, Owner at Willys World Fitness Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2015

I'm aware that some time's passed, but please know that I appreciate your review all the same -- thank you so, so much for taking the time to reach out to us! I'm so glad you gave us a chance to show you what we're all about, and it truly made my day to read that you and your family had a great time with us.

Hoping to welcome you back one day,