“Blast!”

Ranked #1 of 12 things to do in Easthampton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 5 February 2017

What great fun. Definitely recommend it to everyone. Try to have a full group of 8. Need all the brain power you can get. 1 hours goes by fast. Very exciting.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

I booked an hour in the escape room for 8 people after the folks who run this place were kind enough to donate entrance tickets to the non-profit I work for- I figured, they support me, I will support them! Besides, it sounded like fun. So I rounded up 8 people so we would be assured to go together and not have to share the space. We were warned beforehand that the most common mistake was that groups think they have progressed through the clues farther than they actually have- that was so true for us! We had no idea as to how to pace ourselves and couldn't figure out if it was better to divide and conquer or stick together so we kept alternating between the two. Anyhow, long story short, it was challenging and engaging and a lot of fun. It is rare to have a night out that is this stimulating and entertaining that you can enjoy with a bunch of friends. I don't want to go into details for I think it'll ruin the fun. Just know that it is challenging and fun and worth your time. I wish the staff hadn't caved and told us what we missed at the end because if she hadn't we certainly would have been back to try to finish the room knowing what we know now. I look forward to trying the other room. We did the missing professor one. I highly recommend. Appropriate for people ages 11-99.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

This was a really fun activity. We went with a group of friends and it was literally the best hour I have spent in a while. The game made you utilize so many analytical skills. And all in all, it was just a wholesome experience. Will do the other puzzle soon with family.

Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

Let me begin by saying this is my first ever ER. I love games and puzzles and have been watching them for a little while too intimidated to take part - what a mistake! It was just so much fun! It was challenging and fun, and we had a varied group that each of us had skills we contributed.

As for Puzzled, specifically, great experience. Very helpful and friendly staff. They are well put together and were encouraging and didnt make fun of our apparent uselessness. Haha.

Our room, "Escape from Escobar" was fantastic. It was really a challenge, and while we didnt save ourselves, I do think its solve-able while being so enjoyable. It just had so many elements, you were never bored or left without something to work on. It was elaborate and well thought out.

Thank you to the staff, our first ER was an absolute blast thanks to you!

Reviewed 25 January 2017

My mother, sister and I booked into an Escape room last weekend. Because there were only 3 of us, we were paired with another team. We started off in handcuffs, which was really cool and added an extra element to the game. I have done one of these Escape games before in New Orleans, and that one was more about unlocking boxes, and had more clues than this one. Three clues only! I loved that the puzzles were all so unique and all designed to get your brain thinking in different ways. Some were spatial, some mathematical, some logical, etc. Also, this physical space was quite large, which made room for more surprises. The only small drawback, in my opinion, was that the puzzles were just a little too hard, and too many for one hour. They told us there was only an 8% success rate for the room we were in, which says to me that they need to step back the degree of difficulty just a little. Either that, or let people pay extra for more time in the room! We were so close, but did not get that satisfaction of getting out.